2014 QFA Northern Conference

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone confirm that the incredibly fair footballer from Noosa has been suspended for 5 weeks for his dog acts on Nambour and Kedron footballers?

Wow, another down right lie.
This takes the count to 3 lies.
No 1 Trompf king hit, behind play....
No 2 you said you were going to start the Trompf is a dog thread.......not happened!
No 3 Trompf gets 5 weeks

So can you start that thread please., So we don't have to read anymore lies from you, and we can read about the footy and the league,

So unless you want to talk about this comp and the great footy that is being played, please refrain and start that thread!

No 2 you said you were going to start the Trompf is a dog thread.......not happened!
No 3 Trompf gets 5 weeks

So can you start that thread please., So we don't have to read anymore lies from you, and we can read about the footy and the league,

So unless you want to talk about this comp and the great footy that is being played, please refrain and start that thread!

You need to read his comment BC, Hawk said "Can anyone confirm?" before accusing someone lying please.

No 3 Trompf gets 5 weeks

"The incredibly fair footballer" is this also a lie BC? I have heard that the dog is to be offered 5 weeks for his acts on both the Nambour kid and the Kedron player-as Tiger stated, I was only looking for confirmation. In my opinion it should have been 5 weeks for what I witnessed on the Nambour kid alone, I can only comment on what I see. Community is up in arms over "one punch can kill"-why should we accept this on the footy field? You are right, this is a great comp and will only get better when clubs take action against what culture they accept at their own clubs first-happy Easter to all.

"The incredibly fair footballer" is this also a lie BC? I have heard that the dog is to be offered 5 weeks for his acts on both the Nambour kid and the Kedron player-as Tiger stated, I was only looking for confirmation. In my opinion it should have been 5 weeks for what I witnessed on the Nambour kid alone, I can only comment on what I see. Community is up in arms over "one punch can kill"-why should we accept this on the footy field? You are right, this is a great comp and will only get better when clubs take action against what culture they accept at their own clubs first-happy Easter to all.

You truelly are a knob Hawk. Seriously a knob. No report. Move on. Next time noosa and Nambour play grow a pair and go tell Pete the so called "dog" how brave u are spitting s**t on your computer. I bet he has a great laugh and buys u a beer.

You truelly are a knob Hawk. Seriously a knob. No report. Move on. Next time noosa and Nambour play grow a pair and go tell Pete the so called "dog" how brave u are spitting s**t on your computer. I bet he has a great laugh and buys u a beer.
Again he only asked f anyone can CONFIRM that he got 5 weeks.........

Tips?
Aspley by 10 points - home ground advantage.

Caloundra by 70 points - will Caboolture get a win in 2014?

Maroochydore by 18 points - great game this one, I'm not sure why I tipped this way.

Mayne by 60 points - Form! They are the team to beat.

Will be a massive day at Fish rd on Saturday Footy 1st - the footy club has a past players day organised with the largest number of ex-Maroochy blokes to be present that i can remember for a long time (many from the 70's,80's even 90's who haven't been back to the club since the 90's). Noosa people are invited as well and it will be a real drinkfest i imagine! Local radio station doing a live OB from the ground, activities organised, a subway eating comp, should be a great money spinner but more importantly a great day of local footy. Both teams are in a bit of form and it should be a big day.

rnd 4 tips

Nambour
Caloundra
Maroochydore
Mayne

Will be good to see Mayne and Kedron renew there rivalry from the old QAFL comp back in the day, should be a Tough game if Kedron get the players back they were missing a couple of weeks ago. Real test for Mayne against Kedron, then Maroochydore + Noosa in coming weeks. Should be a cracker of a game against Maroochy next week!

Will be a massive day at Fish rd on Saturday Footy 1st - the footy club has a past players day organised with the largest number of ex-Maroochy blokes to be present that i can remember for a long time (many from the 70's,80's even 90's who haven't been back to the club since the 90's). Noosa people are invited as well and
it will be a real drinkfest i
imagine! Local radio station
doing a live OB from the
ground, activities organised, a
subway eating comp, should
be a great money spinner but
more importantly a great day
of local footy. Both teams are
in a bit of form and it should
be a big day.
Sounds like a cracker of a day mate, with my ex-footballer frame I'd be a chance at the subway contest!
With that day planned I'm now more confident with my tip for ur guys by 18, maybe by 26!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow's game between Noosa and Maroochydore is going to be a fantastic day. This will be the biggest day of Sunshine Coast footy that l have been involved with. Can't wait. Great effort by the a Roos committee to organise this with great support from the Noosa footy people.

Mayne 116 d Kedron 76
Aspley 116 d Nambour 71
Noosa 82 d Maroochy 74????

Caloundra by 110 points Cab resorted to some dirty tactics in the last quarter also to the bloke with the horrific broken ankle hope you recover well!

Caloundra by 110 points Cab resorted to some dirty tactics in the last quarter also to the bloke with the horrific broken ankle hope you recover well!

You must have missed the part where your fullback interfered with an injured player. Good thing it was all recorded so you can review it. Grubs

You must have missed the part where your fullback interfered with an injured player. Good thing it was all recorded so you can review it. Grubs
Ghee wiz thunderville clearly you missed the king hit before hand in our goal square, good thing it was recorded to the league can view the stupidity of Cabooltures players. I understand you'd be frustrated but come on....

Ghee wiz thunderville clearly you missed the king hit before hand in our goal square, good thing it was recorded to the league can view the stupidity of Cabooltures players. I understand you'd be frustrated but come on....
I'd be surprised if that video ever turns up at AFLQ and if it does it'll certainly be edited. Even still hard, to find a reportable offence in that game.

to the bloke with the horrific broken ankle hope you recover well!

Grant Wilkinson, eight-time B&F winner. Broken fibula, dislocated ankle, ruptured ligaments and various other fractures. Real mess.

Wow some quality accusations and exaggerations getting around in this forum - northern clubs go on a gang / underground fight club recruiting drive over summer?

Grant Wilkinson, eight-time B&F winner. Broken fibula, dislocated ankle, ruptured ligaments and various other fractures. Real mess.

That's terrible for Grunter, it'll take plenty of time to heal...
Also makes it tougher for the Lions' season

Also BOC, the comp is now QFA Underbelly Conference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back