Ukraine on verge of civil war?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's becoming clearer that Moscow has a better idea of what is going on in Eastern Ukraine than NATO does. The so called crackdown on "terrorists" has been an umitigated disaster. Handing over tanks to the nationalists, weapons then retreating to barracks or being sent back peacefully on buses after having a meal with the so called terrorists. This is quickly becoming an embrassment and again must raise questions about the legitimacy of the current Ukraine government, but as it is pro NATO of course the West is not going to condem it.

That is fantastic. I had no idea those kinds of vehicles could even do that kind of thing.
you can do sick donuts when you can drive one side of the vehicle in reverse, and the other in forward gear.

also, allows their turning circle to get into one way /no thru road, streets.

That is fantastic. I had no idea those kinds of vehicles could even do that kind of thing.

It's because of the tracked vehicles operate. Power is supplied to each track independently.

You don't have a steering wheel instead just to "sticks" for providing power to each track You turn by increasing power to one track more then the other.

Hence full power on one and locking in reverse you can almost spin on the spot.

But if it doesn't have an interupter and you * up the timing you can possibly snap something or worse pop the "tread"?

It's because of the tracked vehicles operate. Power is supplied to each track independently.

You don't have a steering wheel instead just to "sticks" for providing power to each track You turn by increasing power to one track more then the other.

Hence full power on one and locking in reverse you can almost spin on the spot.

But if it doesn't have an interupter and you **** up the timing you can possibly snap something or worse pop the "tread"?
^like i said.

can do sick donuts, plus, the turning circle of a toyota echo

mate I'm literally the only person at work tonight! its just me and my team finally won at home i got to be their in person us ******* winning! im pissed as newt! not stoned... mainly because I only smoke up on special occasions and as good as this win is still need to be on sight despite doing nothing.

Really love the fact that our newspapers don't question whether or not what they are being feed is prooganda. You have to wonder about the bias in the story as soon as you read these words. This whole debate about sanctaions is straight from the Cold War and worst of all our media is lapping it up without thinking, no doubt they refused to publish the photos of the blokes with grey hair who have also been seen carrying assualt weapons outside occupied buildings.

The Age said:
Now, photographs and descriptions from eastern Ukraine endorsed by the Obama administration on Sunday suggest that many of the green men are indeed Russian military and intelligence forces

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/ukraine-crisis-new-evidence-links-masked-separatists-to-russia-20140422-zqxj8.html#ixzz2zYg43PKt

great pic, i see your agent smith
images

I raise you Game of Thrones

original.jpg
When you watch a man who is leader of his country think that showing of his body makes him feel like his people will love him, and then you think, does he actually believe this or does he think his country men/women are so stupid that they believe this, then you realise we have a dangerous and foolish man in the world wide arena once again. Politically right or wrong Ukraine and Russia should be friends , Russia has no hope of regaining the Soviet union , but as I said the world is a more dangerous place since the fall of the iron curtain, so maybe its all ploys and bullshit , but they'll take some poor innocent bastards lives on the way.Putin needs to be brought into line by his own people, he really does.

The absolute lies and BS coming out of the USA over Ukraine is a joke, they're trying to tell us that the ehad of teh CIA would routinely visit a country like Ukraine if nothing was happening. The amazing double standards of the USA and EU are dumfounding, but sadly also explain how so many extremist groups have managed to establish themselves in the last 13 years.
I believe there are lots of international spys on the Big Footy site lately , knowing many many strange things that no one else could know. Bloody exiting hey?

It's becoming clearer that Moscow has a better idea of what is going on in Eastern Ukraine than NATO does. The so called crackdown on "terrorists" has been an umitigated disaster. Handing over tanks to the nationalists, weapons then retreating to barracks or being sent back peacefully on buses after having a meal with the so called terrorists. This is quickly becoming an embrassment and again must raise questions about the legitimacy of the current Ukraine government, but as it is pro NATO of course the West is not going to condem it.
Isn't this why its all bullshit and Russians and Ukrainians are brothers and this is all about unknowns , but it is also about things that will result from this little set up conflict. There are no experts believe me,none , and we'll know when we know, a bit like vanishing airoplanes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe there are lots of international spys on the Big Footy site lately , knowing many many strange things that no one else could know. Bloody exiting hey?
When you organise an independent group under the German control in Eastern Ukraine and they get arrested you really can't be shocked they are called what they really are in spies. NATO and in particular USA are just pissed they got caught.

When you organise an independent group under the German control in Eastern Ukraine and they get arrested you really can't be shocked they are called what they really are in spies. NATO and in particular USA are just pissed they got caught.
NATO/USA are f*****g disgraceful.

These are the c***s who bang on about "democracy" and when a democratically elected government, as in the Ukraine and in Egypt, amongst other places, is overthrown by "the mob", where the f**k is Uncle Sam/NATO? I'll tell ya where they are: they are orchestrating, engineering the "uprisings"!

The regime in Egypt is about to assassinate 700 odd people for sticking up for the democratically elected government that was overthrown! Where the f**k are the Americans and the Europeans?

The western media is now only just another instrument of the geopolitical machinations of the US/EU conglomerate. Independent media is now almost extinct ; supplanted by a propaganda machine that Goebbels could only dream about.

These are the c***s who bang on about "democracy" and when a democratically elected government, as in the Ukraine and in Egypt, amongst other places, is overthrown by "the mob", where the f**k is Uncle Sam/NATO? I'll tell ya where they are: they are orchestrating, engineering the "uprisings"!

The regime in Egypt is about to assassinate 700 odd people for sticking up for the democratically elected government that was overthrown! Where the f**k are the Americans and the Europeans?

The western media is now only just another instrument of the geopolitical machinations of the US/EU conglomerate. Independent media is now almost extinct ; supplanted by a propaganda machine that Goebbels could only dream about.
That's big brother mate. George Orwell had it all sussed. But you can't just can NATO and the USA, Putin is an adventurist and a sovieafile if there is such a word. As for Egypt the election was won by an Islamic party whose leader wanted to gain more and more power until he had dictatorial power so the people asked the army to intervene.
They did and any one knows when the army gets involved force is the way it happens. Right and wrong happened in that country from both sides. But what did you expect the west to do invade Egypt. The world should not be looking to back any nation that uses a religion as its basis for government policy, it is dangerous , we all know why, even the believers know why.Christian or Judaism or Islam are not really good for any population ruling how they operate. You maybe could run a nation on the ten commandments or just "do unto others", but not fanatical religious belief's and I include Islamic fanaticism and what I call the bible belt Christianity as what we see in middle America and the Jewish fanatics who belt their heads against a wall and demand their god given right to that piece of land in the middle east. So for me, beauty Egypt , no religious governments. Turkey will get the same thing soon. The military seems the only way in these countries to stop religious over the top stuff wrecking countries .
As for Russia and the Ukraine every one has blood on their hands , if you think the USA has been orchestrating this problem then so has Russia. If you think the democratically elected former Ukrainian government was a good government , and that the leaders were not bleeding the nation and the people then your mistaken.
So where was Uncle Sam and NATO, I don't know but maybe watching and worrying about their interests just like Putin and Russia. But no one can be innocent in any of this .The West or the new Soviet pretender.

Egypt is f***ing joke, USA puppet government no given freelance to murder thousands under the guise of democratic justice. This also is something worrying those in Eastern Ukraine, if they give in to Kiev, NATO & EU what will happen to them? will they see any economic aid? extremely unlikely, but they will suffer from the cut backs forced on them by the IMF.

I'd trust Putin more than I'd trust the USA, but it is more of a question of do I want to cop one or two heavy blows with a baseball bat and be done with it or suffer a slow beating with the fists that'll last years? I'll take the former, if I get through at least I know where I stand and know that it is all over.

The Ukraine government has already signalled that the so called up coming elections are going to be rigged. Will NATO and the USA demand that new elections are held or an interim government not be recognised until full elections held? No, they'll say that the elections have been held properly even though half the country won't vote.

So effectively Ukraine will have a government for 4 or 5 years that was never elected by the people of Ukraine, yet is recognised by NATO, EU and the likes of Australia as the official government. So why not recognise the elections in Iran & North Korea then?

bbc said:
Ukraine's Interior Minister Arsen Avakov told BBC Russian that voting in next month's presidential election may not be able to take place in all regions because of the unrest

The Ukraine government has already signalled that the so called up coming elections are going to be rigged. Will NATO and the USA demand that new elections are held or an interim government not be recognised until full elections held? No, they'll say that the elections have been held properly even though half the country won't vote.

So effectively Ukraine will have a government for 4 or 5 years that was never elected by the people of Ukraine, yet is recognised by NATO, EU and the likes of Australia as the official government. So why not recognise the elections in Iran & North Korea then?
They get recognised by the west because maybe they are just a better and nicer way of running a country. Ever thought of that. What about the mongrel that was there before loaded to the hilt with wealth living like a bleeding King and a corrupt rat. Of course you'll say that the new people power government of western Ukraine in Kiev are corrupt too. Well I think you and I would rather be run by that government rather than the corrupt greedy dog that was there before , or maybe a half brained dictator living in fantasy land could rule us al la North Korea and Kim Jong Un, that bloke and his army are from another planet.
Yoy see its about freedom and safety , so the people got jacked off by the bastard therer before and had him removed.
So what do our friendly mates in Russia do , they mass troops on the border and invade or take Crimea away from the Ukraine, just because they thought the pro Western people who like freedom were going to go the other way.
What a load of egotistical s**t from Putin , he is a big boss with a little dick, he is paranoid about everything and he has set the place alight , he'll stuff up his own people as well as the Ukraine and his soviet ambitions are frankly stupid and I suspect he might have lots of people who see him as an idiot doing something he doesn't need to do, join the world you frigging idiot , don't behave like the drongos in North Korea. There won't be any world war , but lots of Russian business' and Western business' will have to put up with more s**t like the GFC , how do ef wits get into power. Faaaaiiiir dinkum?

They get recognised by the west because maybe they are just a better and nicer way of running a country. Ever thought of that. What about the mongrel that was there before loaded to the hilt with wealth living like a bleeding King and a corrupt rat. Of course you'll say that the new people power government of western Ukraine in Kiev are corrupt too. Well I think you and I would rather be run by that government rather than the corrupt greedy dog that was there before , or maybe a half brained dictator living in fantasy land could rule us al la North Korea and Kim Jong Un, that bloke and his army are from another planet.
Are they really any better? Both sides of Ukranian politics have been corrupt for years, if you think the new government is clean I suggest you go back and have a look at what has happened in Ukraine over the last 20 years, they've all be just as corrupt as Yanukovych.

If you judge on there actions so far, I'd say they are worse. They removed the law allow for a second official language, which is one of the biggest complaints in Eastern Ukraine were a large portion of the population is not fluent in Ukrainian. Then to make things worse, stop broadcasting a news service in Russian as they had been doing for decades. They have also tied themselves to the EU despite having absolutely no mandate to do so from the population.

Yoy see its about freedom and safety , so the people got jacked off by the bastard therer before and had him removed.
So what do our friendly mates in Russia do , they mass troops on the border and invade or take Crimea away from the Ukraine, just because they thought the pro Western people who like freedom were going to go the other way.
What a load of egotistical s**t from Putin , he is a big boss with a little dick, he is paranoid about everything and he has set the place alight , he'll stuff up his own people as well as the Ukraine and his soviet ambitions are frankly stupid and I suspect he might have lots of people who see him as an idiot doing something he doesn't need to do, join the world you frigging idiot , don't behave like the drongos in North Korea. There won't be any world war , but lots of Russian business' and Western business' will have to put up with more s**t like the GFC , how do ef wits get into power. Faaaaiiiir dinkum?
The Russians didn't need to twist anyone's arm over Crimea, they walked out on Ukraine and joined Russia all on their own. The Russians didn't even need to rig the referendum and NATO knew it, notice they denounced the referrendum as illegal, they tried to say it was rigged and that was shot down pretty quickly when it was proven it wasn't, trying to call it anything else is purely showing you are a puppet of Western media, incapable of actually working out what the history is behind everything in the region. Crimea is ethnicly Russian, economically reliant on Russia and politically oppossed to the new government. When the military voluntarily walk as soon as the new government come to power you know it wasn't forced on anyone.

As for egotism have you ever looked at American politics? It is all run be ego maniacs who want the USA to remain the undisputed superpower of the world. They just handle the fact that Russia has re-emerged onto the world scene as a major player.

If you want to compare things to the GFC then blame the people you seem to be protecting because it wasn't Russia who f****d up the world economy it was greedy corrupt USA bankers who did it.

Go and take some history leasons about ethnic tensions in Europe and then it might help shed some light on some of the real problems in Ukraine which have led to this, East and West Ukraine as socially two different countries.

That's big brother mate. George Orwell had it all sussed. But you can't just can NATO and the USA, Putin is an adventurist and a sovieafile if there is such a word. As for Egypt the election was won by an Islamic party whose leader wanted to gain more and more power until he had dictatorial power so the people asked the army to intervene.
They did and any one knows when the army gets involved force is the way it happens. Right and wrong happened in that country from both sides. But what did you expect the west to do invade Egypt. The world should not be looking to back any nation that uses a religion as its basis for government policy, it is dangerous , we all know why, even the believers know why.Christian or Judaism or Islam are not really good for any population ruling how they operate. You maybe could run a nation on the ten commandments or just "do unto others", but not fanatical religious belief's and I include Islamic fanaticism and what I call the bible belt Christianity as what we see in middle America and the Jewish fanatics who belt their heads against a wall and demand their god given right to that piece of land in the middle east. So for me, beauty Egypt , no religious governments. Turkey will get the same thing soon. The military seems the only way in these countries to stop religious over the top stuff wrecking countries .
As for Russia and the Ukraine every one has blood on their hands , if you think the USA has been orchestrating this problem then so has Russia. If you think the democratically elected former Ukrainian government was a good government , and that the leaders were not bleeding the nation and the people then your mistaken.
So where was Uncle Sam and NATO, I don't know but maybe watching and worrying about their interests just like Putin and Russia. But no one can be innocent in any of this .The West or the new Soviet pretender.
Oi, you either have "democracy" or you don't. You are supposed to abide by the outcome of an election aren't ya?

What kind of stunt is it to for America to point the finger at countries/regions and "demand" they have "democratic elections" and when they do and the outcome is not the way the Americans/Europeans wanted it to turn out, they overtly and covertly go about destabilising countries in order to have the democratically elected governments overthrown?

The Americans have been doing this type of s**t for 100 years. Have a look at Latin American if you want to see how America and Capitalism's Invisible Army go about things.

My point is, you either have "democracy" western style or you don't and if you don't, then work with these alternate systems instead of trying to forcibly turn these regions into puppet states or appendages of the US/EU.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back