Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

How can i tell if the patch has come through? I turned the game on a had dinner and didn't see anything come up.
If you've not been prompted it likely hasn't come through. XBOX has a weird rollout of their patch so some might get it later than others.
Is there an actual date for PC release?
No official date yet, but hopeful for early June.

That doesn't make me hopeful. :(
There is no expectation nor reason for a delay. I only said hopeful as I didn't want to speak out of turn (by confirming anything).

The PC version is coming along very nicely, I've put in over 100 hours since Steam integration went in and the PC version will come with both patch 1 and 2 when it does release too.

There is no expectation nor reason for a delay. I only said hopeful as I didn't want to speak out of turn (by confirming anything).

The PC version is coming along very nicely, I've put in over 100 hours since Steam integration went in and the PC version will come with both patch 1 and 2 when it does release too.

That's better.

Your issue was originally posted last Sunday. A point at which the patch had already been submitted.

The first patch was originally just going to be for the career fix, there was only additional stuff put in that was already fixed post submission and had been thoughroughly tested.

Patch 2 will be very comprehensive fixing up fielding even more, field placements, will likely include some form of difficulty balancing, stamina fixes and balancing as well as adding in a couple of major features.

So your issue didn't slip through the cracks, it was just not possible to get in to this first patch without the risk of potential issues going unseen.

What about adding replays with hotspot etc of LBW's that are given out and not reviewed, or not out as well? Would add a massive amount to the immersion for me personally. And freezing the runout replays at the moment the bails come off for reviews as this would be easier to tell if out or not. Are these likely to be implemented in the next patch?

What about adding replays with hotspot etc of LBW's that are given out and not reviewed, or not out as well? Would add a massive amount to the immersion for me personally. And freezing the runout replays at the moment the bails come off for reviews as this would be easier to tell if out or not. Are these likely to be implemented in the next patch?
Replays are going to get looked at on the whole, we had that one firmly placed in the look at pile for patch a while ago.

Cosmetics with replays will sit behind bug fixes for now though. Could come in down the line though.

Replays are going to get looked at on the whole, we had that one firmly placed in the look at pile for patch a while ago.

Cosmetics with replays will sit behind bug fixes for now though. Could come in down the line though.

Yeah fair enough, bugs are definitely the priority. I guess everyone has their own little things that make a big difference, but hawk-eye analysis for me for LBW's that I don't review, I'm a big fan of getting to see 'what would have happened', so it's very frustrating not being able to. But yeah, I do understand why it isn't a priority. Very fun game overall so far.

Yeah fair enough, bugs are definitely the priority. I guess everyone has their own little things that make a big difference, but hawk-eye analysis for me for LBW's that I don't review, I'm a big fan of getting to see 'what would have happened', so it's very frustrating not being able to. But yeah, I do understand why it isn't a priority. Very fun game overall so far.
Oh, you were just asking for a separate Big Eye system that is selectable for each ball? That will be in patch 2.

The only thing that bugs me at this stage is the silly runouts where a player is close enough to get back in his crease comfortably but doesn't slide his bat.

The names above fielders heads has made an enormous difference. Great job.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can i tell if the patch has come through? I turned the game on a had dinner and didn't see anything come up.

Look around at the fielders when batting and if they have text announcing their positions then you have the patch.

Xbox patch is out worldwide too.

Look around at the fielders when batting and if they have text announcing their positions then you have the patch.

Xbox patch is out worldwide too.

Yeah got it! Works a treat now seeing fielders and liking checking the confidence meter. A great game has just got better!

What other controls aren't documented?
There's not a lot else hidden. I think one that we don't mention is clicking the right stick brings up the type and weakness of batter/bowler depending on what you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back