Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1021/11

Dodged Ellis :thumbsu:, but started Dunstan and put Polec on the bench :thumbsdown:.

Still, with Gaz x2, Libba, S Mitchell, Danger, Tyson, M Wright, J Kelly, Georgiou, Swallow, HMAc, and Gunston left, I think 2400 is within reach. I hope.

Also just realise Impey scored more than Dunstan and Langdon :eek:
Dunstan has deadset been the biggest troll this season. His only good games have been when I've benched him.

Dunstan has deadset been the biggest troll this season. His only good games have been when I've benched him.
Keep benching him for the greater good then!

1249/13 Dunstan & Merrett letting the team down last night with 52 & 58. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: NRoo & Polec saving the day :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Ablett(C) Tyson, Jacobs, Danger, McRae, MMurphy, SMitchell, Suckling, Bartel will hopefully salvage a 2200+ score with a bit of luck.:rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still worry!

Hands up those that got on the Jackson Merrett train? Feel like a lol

Guilty as charged. Although just about the whole Essendon team has been s**t the last 2 weeks. Really need the injectors to perk up and start front running again.

Tempted to roll the dice and throw the C on Danger today. He's gotta smash one out sooner or later surely. Jones will tag GAJ and my only loophole option means I'd need to take Langdon's score in defence. I also have Libba, but assume he'll also cop some close attention from either Curnow or Carrazo.

I wanted to play Dom Tyson on field & leave Josh Kelly on the bench. I already have Aish as my mid e & I don't want his score.

Because daisy might be a late out & he plays last, I'm gonna have to play Kelly so I can switch Dom on field should Daisy bail out. An annoyance but nothing compared to last nights Ellis catastrophe.

Using a iPad doing supercoach and I don't have my name/logout option top left corner.
All I have is a stupid login option, I'm already logged in.
I want to logout so I can go into my other team.

Really hate supercoach layout this season.

Using a iPad doing supercoach and I don't have my name/logout option top left corner.
All I have is a stupid login option, I'm already logged in.
I want to logout so I can go into my other team.

Really hate supercoach layout this season.

Have you tried turning it off then on?

1249/13 Dunstan & Merrett letting the team down last night with 52 & 58. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: NRoo & Polec saving the day :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Ablett(C) Tyson, Jacobs, Danger, McRae, MMurphy, SMitchell, Suckling, Bartel will hopefully salvage a 2200+ score with a bit of luck.:rainbow:
Don't think you'll have any trouble hitting 2200, 2300 is realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back