Side bar collapsing

Remove this Banner Ad

alfy!

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
So is the side bar ever going to remain in a fixed position (like before the upgrades, open with whatever sections you want) or do we have to open it up after it collapses back up every time you close/refresh a page?

This issue never got rectified in the upgrade bugs thread.

Doesn't work as it should on either of the two pcs I use. Both Chrome one windows 8 one windows 7. Happy to provide more info if needed.

The bigger issue for me though is the way the subscription part of the sidebar works now.

Doesn't work as it should on either of the two pcs I use. Both Chrome one windows 8 one windows 7. Happy to provide more info if needed.

The bigger issue for me though is the way the subscription part of the sidebar works now.
Subscription? Have put the side bar on the back burner for the moment - bigger fish to fry

Subscription? Have put the side bar on the back burner for the moment - bigger fish to fry
Sorry, used to be Subscribed Boards or something, now its Watched Boards. Used to be collapsable now it takes you to a new page.

annoys the s**t out of me too. Using Firefox on Safari
It is happening to me too, so we have at least one example to work with.

We're upgrading to the next version of XF this week so after that we can move on to this and a few other things we have in the queue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back