The Lionesses Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Never give up dreaming Kezz....thats what keeps us going.

..oh, and perhaps he'd prefer a real, down to earth woman who LOVES the Lions, not some flighty shallow thing who wants to be a model.

..have faith in yourself kezz, you have a lot to offer.

There are plenty of real, down to earth women who love the Lions who are far better suited to him than I.

I just wanted to drop by and say I absolutely love the heart-felt love you all have for each other! I hope you are feeling it too Kezz and believe all the beautiful, sincere words that have been said! I really do hate to see you put yourself down because you seem like a lovely and extremely loyal person with a massive heart and a bucket load of passion. I would hate to see you miss out on the best that life could offer you because you don't believe you deserve it. It is when we are confident in ourselves that we shine and that is true beauty - it comes from who we are! I'm now reflecting on that Dove Real Beauty Sketches Campaign video. I'm sure you saw it do the rounds on social media when it was released, if not . I can guarantee you are more beautiful than you think and are massively down playing your personality and character. That is something really difficult to find these days Kezz (a genuine person) so love who you are because it is evident a lot of people on here do! If the people who know you think you are beautiful and love you, then you are! Believe in yourself Kezz!

I hope you don’t mind my contribution to this thread. I may not be very active on here but I’ve read enough threads and posts to form the above opinion and be saddened by your self-perception. I've been there myself and it has only ruined relationships, friendships and my happiness in life. I wouldn't want to see that happen to anyone else!

What a lovely post kerplunky...everything you say is right imo....kezz is a true passionate Lion, and has a lot of love to give I suspect....just hope Joel comes to his senses and realizes it..

p.s........please post more often.:)

Shame we didn't get to catch up while I was in SA kerplunky I reckon we could have had a bit of fun.

I'm not going to get ahead of myself though, not until I have Mr. Patfull safely in my dungeon a mutually agreed upon romantic relationship. Chances of that happening are slim to none, no matter how wonderful you guys think I am. Things like that simply do not happen except in movies. Joel and I will probably be friends, he'll probably find some nice girl from overseas and I'll either a) be a crazy cat lady for the rest of my life or b) pick up some dork at the footy and be a crazy cat lady for the rest of my life.

Shame we didn't get to catch up while I was in SA kerplunky I reckon we could have had a bit of fun.

That actually would have been an awesome idea patfullfankezz! You could have shared your Joel stories with me! I would have loved hearing them and I am sure you have a plethora of them! My mum became a lions fan for the day. We were sitting right next to the interchange by the lions side, so I could keep a good eye on Roh when he came off. Every time he came off I kept saying to mum, "Mum, at the end of the game you should ask Roh for his headband for me!" Man, we would have a bucket load of fun at training and games if I moved up. Funny thing is, I started a second degree this year and am studying externally at a college only 15 mins from the Gabba and have been saying how much I wish I lived there!

That actually would have been an awesome idea patfullfankezz! You could have shared your Joel stories with me! I would have loved hearing them and I am sure you have a plethora of them! My mum became a lions fan for the day. We were sitting right next to the interchange by the lions side, so I could keep a good eye on Roh when he came off. Every time he came off I kept saying to mum, "Mum, at the end of the game you should ask Roh for his headband for me!" Man, we would have a bucket load of fun at training and games if I moved up. Funny thing is, I started a second degree this year and am studying externally at a college only 15 mins from the Gabba and have been saying how much I wish I lived there!

You need to get your butt up here, I could probably move out of this place and we could get a sharehouse or something. Unless you don't like cats lol

EDIT you would have seen me - I helped hold up the banner for the game! :)

You need to get your butt up here, I could probably move out of this place and we could get a sharehouse or something. Unless you don't like cats lol

EDIT you would have seen me - I helped hold up the banner for the game! :)

So, you already are a crazy cat lady? :p Seriously Kezz, I’m very keen on moving up! I was even investigating houses up there but I have a little doggy (maltese) and that made things difficult! I think I might actually look back into it! I want to come up and get my butt to more than 1 game a year! Hopefully get a job at Lady Marmalade and make Roh a coffee every day ;)! I’ve only been to the Gabba once… for a loss… against Melbourne… in 2002… when we were 37 points up at 1/4 time :(

Oh wow, lucky you!!! Holding the banner up! I actually said before the game that I wish I were out there holding it up! You definitely deserved to be out there though with all your support! :D

So, you already are a crazy cat lady? :p Seriously Kezz, I’m very keen on moving up! I was even investigating houses up there but I have a little doggy (maltese) and that made things difficult! I think I might actually look back into it! I want to come up and get my butt to more than 1 game a year! Hopefully get a job at Lady Marmalade and make Roh a coffee every day ;)! I’ve only been to the Gabba once… for a loss… against Melbourne… in 2002… when we were 37 points up at 1/4 time :(

Oh wow, lucky you!!! Holding the banner up! I actually said before the game that I wish I were out there holding it up! You definitely deserved to be out there though with all your support! :D

Very much a crazy cat lady - just ask any of the regular ressies watchers (hopefully with a bit more training Bastet at least will be ready to behave at a ressies game - Cheynee is a lost cause methinks). I have two babies - Cheynee Blakeley II and Bastet Achilles III (who if I had had my way would have been Joel Alastair III, but my ex was rather insistant that "his" cat not be named after a footy player...guess who ended up with both cats!).

Next year when I go to Adelaide again (I have family down there) we'll definitely have to catch up!

Very much a crazy cat lady - just ask any of the regular ressies watchers (hopefully with a bit more training Bastet at least will be ready to behave at a ressies game - Cheynee is a lost cause methinks). I have two babies - Cheynee Blakeley II and Bastet Achilles III (who if I had had my way would have been Joel Alastair III, but my ex was rather insistant that "his" cat not be named after a footy player...guess who ended up with both cats!).

Next year when I go to Adelaide again (I have family down there) we'll definitely have to catch up!

haha, they support the ressies! You should make them some guernseys :p aww it should have been Alastair! Miss him! Oh, I didn't realise you have family down here! Yep, catching up sounds great! I'm actually hoping to get some cheapo flights and make my way up in the semester holidays (I've been checking the airlines daily!). Brisbane do play GWS at the Gabba during my break :) Getting another taste might lure me up! Wouldn't that be nice!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha, they support the ressies! You should make them some guernseys :p aww it should have been Alastair! Miss him! Oh, I didn't realise you have family down here! Yep, catching up sounds great! I'm actually hoping to get some cheapo flights and make my way up in the semester holidays (I've been checking the airlines daily!). Brisbane do play GWS at the Gabba during my break :) Getting another taste might lure me up! Wouldn't that be nice!

Let me know if you do make it up, while I don't have the room for you to stay with me I know a fairly cheap place close to the Gabba which while not the best is still pretty good, plus I can pick you up cheaply from the airport.

Let me know if you do make it up, while I don't have the room for you to stay with me I know a fairly cheap place close to the Gabba which while not the best is still pretty good, plus I can pick you up cheaply from the airport.

aww Kezz, you are so kind! I will let you know for sure. I have a few months to wait for the best deal! Brisvegas is calling!!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back