Current Missing kid Chloe Campbell

Remove this Banner Ad

Been reported some kind of threat was made towards the father a few months ago and he says this is connected. Family are now moving out of town.

Well I am glad I was wrong and she is ok. Good chance I am reading too much into this but in the paper or tv news I cant remember which, one of the parents said she is probably at the showgrounds and then that's where she was found 2 days later. I wonder if that was some sort of deliberate communication to the kidnapper. Very strange case and I have no doubt the police will be watching this family very closely or at least hope they are.

Now a witness has come forward and told the cops she saw the dad arguing with a bloke outside the pub a few hours before the kid was found and he said to the guy "I know who has her but there's nothing I can do"

WTF is dad drinking in the pub for when his kid is missing ?
Deadbeat

I would have been more generous, and said deadbeat moronic bogan druggie scum. Good start to life they've given their daughter the pair of them.

Well, this is confusing...

http://www.theage.com.au/queensland...n-accused-man-faces-court-20140416-36qu4.html

Police told the court Mr Kane had admitted to taking the sleeping child on April 10 because he felt sorry for the way she was living.
"It’s safe to say that he has no links to the family," Detective Inspector Bruce McNab told reporters in Bundaberg.

How did he know and have concerns about how she was living if he had no links to the family? Did he just randomly break in and decide to adopt her?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back