Unofficial Preview Round 6 Changes vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suban out for Sherro.. that's about it.. no one else is banging down the door. If I had faith in any of the fwd's playing for peel Mayne would be on notice (to get 100% fit if nothing else). Give Tabs another crack on a ground which isn't 40m long.

We looked really flat again after a six day break so I think we need some changes to freshen up.

Out: Suban, Mayne, Sutcliffe.

In: Sheridan, Ibbotson, Crozier/Grey (Could take Maynes Def Fwd role but doubt it will happen).

Also I wouldn't mind Apeness for Taberner but prepared to give him one more week and also Mora for De Boer if fit and ready but doubt that too.

I heard one of the commentators say, during the Essendon game I think, that Mayne was disappointing in the GF and Ross told him so and that may be affecting his performance. Anyone else hear that? I know that Mayne wasn't playing but they were talking generally, I think it was Gerard Healy.

Initially I dismissed it but am now wondering if there is anything in it.

I heard one of the commentators say, during the Essendon game I think, that Mayne was disappointing in the GF and Ross told him so and that may be affecting his performance. Anyone else hear that? I know that Mayne wasn't playing but they were talking generally, I think it was Gerard Healy.

Initially I dismissed it but am now wondering if there is anything in it.
RTB had said after the GF that our structures suffered because Mayne wasn't getting into position, so there may be truth to it, the way Lake was marking everything. I think Mayne's form is a combination of factors but this could be one of them.

North board is interesting. They really detest Crowley. Like passionately :)

I generally respect all opposition boards. Except for North. Still remember in 2012 all the mocking and carry on about Freo having absolutely no chance leading up the North game in Melbourne and how their "twin towers"and superior midfield would monster us. They got destroyed by a Freo team without Pav playing. Getting so much egg on their faces has turned many of their posters bitter.

I generally respect all opposition boards. Except for North. Still remember in 2012 all the mocking and carry on about Freo having absolutely no chance leading up the North game in Melbourne and how their "twin towers"and superior midfield would monster us. They got destroyed by a Freo team without Pav playing. Getting so much egg on their faces has turned many of their posters bitter.

"They're hard to beat this Fremantle team" - Bruce

I will never forget that moment because about 2 hours before, that Hard To Beat Norf supporter came onto our boards rubbishing us. What a fine day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Taberner has to go out, and I think Mayne has earnt one more week to find form.

Swap Taberner for Sheridan.
4 posessions is not good enough for a 1 quarter and 1/2 of football, os swap Suban for either Ibbotson (if fit) or Crozier

"They're hard to beat this Fremantle team" - Bruce

I will never forget that moment because about 2 hours before, that Hard To Beat Norf supporter came onto our boards rubbishing us. What a fine day.

Yes, Mario had a hell of a lot to say that day, and was never seen again.

I wonder if the yellow stripe down his criminal back has worn off and he will come back for another go?

Yes, Mario had a hell of a lot to say that day, and was never seen again.

I wonder if the yellow stripe down his criminal back has worn off and he will come back for another go?
His mate DOP is also a massive ****wit as well, with Carlton worst supporters on this site.

I reckon Crowley will go to Dal Santo instead of Harvey.
Also, I'm keen for Sutcliffe to keep his place as he has been good this year, except the Swans game & deserves some support.

I reckon Crowley will go to Dal Santo instead of Harvey.
Also, I'm keen for Sutcliffe to keep his place as he has been good this year, except the Swans game & deserves some support.
Sutcliffe's such a good user of the ball usually that I reckon his poor disposal at the end of the Sydney game was a definite barometer of how fatigued we were coming off the Dons game.

If Ballantyne's out we literally have no suitable replacement for him.

Think Mayne is still injured so if he's out Croz will come in and Tab will keep his spot by default; if not then Tab naturally comes out for Croz.

If Ibbotson's fit he's got to come in for... a raft of players? Not sure who'll get the cull.

Sheridan in for Suban is GUARANTEED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back