Injury 2014 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Its odd how we tried to show 5 minutes of aggression against Melbourne and failed then ultimately paid the price with 3-4 injuries. Just imagine if we played out 4 quarters with the same intensity. The entire team would be on the long term injuries list. :confused:

Last edited:
It was bad luck: Judd
"It certainly wasn't a lack of conditioning. I wouldn't have been out there if I wasn't ready to go," he said.

"I just got pushed by accident into a position that hamstrings can't tolerate, so it wouldn't have mattered if I trained for 50 weeks or six weeks, it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

"You look at the GPS data, that speed that I was pushed at was twice as quick as anyone else moved for the night.

"So it's pretty simple mathematics, your body can't tolerate that and there was a bit of a pop but it's not the end of the world, I'll be back."
It was bad luck: Judd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it turns out that Ed came on with a broken leg, I'm jumping back on the captain thread and nominating him! What an effort.:thumbsu:

I've posted this before and will say it again...... Curnow is a ripper, highly under rated and will be missed badly. I hope his injury is not as serious as it sounds and wish him a speedy recovery. I look forward to the day when he is given freedom from tagging because I bet he could become an 'ace' on baller and prime mover. Football is not about looking good as it is all about being good. Curnow is 'just' good... full stop!

I've posted this before and will say it again...... Curnow is a ripper, highly under rated and will be missed badly. I hope his injury is not as serious as it sounds and wish him a speedy recovery. I look forward to the day when he is given freedom from tagging because I bet he could become an 'ace' on baller and prime mover. Football is not about looking good as it is all about being good. Curnow is 'just' good... full stop!

Spot......On

Bro !!

So Curnow comes back on with a broken leg & Bell plays out the game with a broken thumb?
We're not so soft after all :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back