Remove this Banner Ad

May 28, 2006
Sunshine
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sunshine Heights
It was a joke mate :)

I think this may be true. I have heard the same thing. Also heard that Adem Bektash has been sounded out as a possible playing coach and he is keen on the idea and if it goes ahead he will be bringing 8 or so players across from West Footscray with him!!

That guy who

Rookie
Apr 27, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think this may be true. I have heard the same thing. Also heard that Adem Bektash has been sounded out as a possible playing coach and he is keen on the idea and if it goes ahead he will be bringing 8 or so players across from West Footscray with him!!

Could be a Laverton face change!

Cicada 3301

Draftee
Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
No, not true otherwise we would have seen a rise last year with Deer Park and Glen Orden's spending.

They were going to raise the rate last year with that massive expenditure, BUT, house prices are through the roof so they had to keep the rates low.

Now that Yze has purchased a 15 million dollar mansion in Toorak Glenn Stevens has see this as taking the piss and will be forced to raise the rates...

Liberals are also looking for West Footscray FC to fund the East-West link... If they don't go broke before round 6

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

PhiloBeddoe

Premium Gold
Mar 5, 2008
Ma's house.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
None
They were going to raise the rate last year with that massive expenditure, BUT, house prices are through the roof so they had to keep the rates low.

Now that Yze has purchased a 15 million dollar mansion in Toorak Glenn Stevens has see this as taking the piss and will be forced to raise the rates...

Liberals are also looking for West Footscray FC to fund the East-West link... If they don't go broke before round 6

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
If they raise the rates then the rate of household expenditure will drop significantly hence affecting sales of Woodstock and Beam in areas like Glen Orden and Wyndham Vale. The Chardonnay set in West Footscray will struggle to service the loans on their overpriced dog boxes and perhaps West may miss out on a new breed of supporter to add to the 20 who turn up on a Saturday. No rate rise, the bastards just can't do it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hank2

Team Captain
Apr 23, 2009
in a house
AFL Club
Richmond
False. If you haven't realised he isn't the runner anymore. He is a part time forward coach. We are pleased to have him on board for season 2014 and 2015
How will you be able to pay him when I have people from west saying that they will be out of money by round 12 and will only continue to pay the good performers? Don't tell me he's playing for nothing because that's very unlike an Yze

typewriter

All Australian
Feb 19, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
How will you be able to pay him when I have people from west saying that they will be out of money by round 12 and will only continue to pay the good performers? Don't tell me he's playing for nothing because that's very unlike an Yze
As much as I can't comprehend where all the money had come from considering how poor they were last year, same sorts of things were said last year about orden and manor lakes.

The better the standard in div 2 the better I think. In saying that I don't think west's r setting themselves up for a long term tilt at success,ala clubs like Wyndham Vale, sun Heights, manor lakes, who r building through youth.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

PenAndPaper

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 17, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
False. If you haven't realised he isn't the runner anymore. He is a part time forward coach. We are pleased to have him on board for season 2014 and 2015
He was a part time coach for them last year as well but still had running duties. Didn't realise he had stopped being their runner though

elite ownez

Debutant
Aug 1, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Braybrook vs Albanvale for the ANZAC day clash... What are everyone's thoughts? I'm tipping brook by 40
I dunno alot about the recruiting of both albanvale and braybrook heard braybrook picked up a sidebottom and he was a walk in to the western region interleague squad so he surely could play. But hobestly i just looked at there previous games and on ladder position (means crap at this stage) braybrook look better but albanvale havent lost to them in about 8 yrs i think they might tho this year but it is always physical between them ill be going down to watch tho this will be a battle to see who will take out divvy 3 later this year coz i dunno if tey have the juice to make top 8.

carn blues

Draftee
Apr 4, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
I dunno alot about the recruiting of both albanvale and braybrook heard braybrook picked up a sidebottom and he was a walk in to the western region interleague squad so he surely could play. But hobestly i just looked at there previous games and on ladder position (means crap at this stage) braybrook look better but albanvale havent lost to them in about 8 yrs i think they might tho this year but it is always physical between them ill be going down to watch tho this will be a battle to see who will take out divvy 3 later this year coz i dunno if tey have the juice to make top 8.

I think braybrook by about 5-10 goals. Albanvale are in all sorts of trouble with their depth. This will certainly be the gf warm up for div 3.

elite ownez

Debutant
Aug 1, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I think braybrook by about 5-10 goals. Albanvale are in all sorts of trouble with their depth. This will certainly be the gf warm up for div 3.
Intresting 5-10 that far apart but yes i agree 2 best sides in divy 3 i think. Ill be keen to look at albanvale and see how bad that depth is it amazes me how they have gone down hill even more...

carn blues

Draftee
Apr 4, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Intresting 5-10 that far apart but yes i agree 2 best sides in divy 3 i think. Ill be keen to look at albanvale and see how bad that depth is it amazes me how they have gone down hill even more...

Well from what I seen round 1 against heights they were disgusting. No pride didnt chase and argued amongst each other, just looked an absolute rabble. Yeah they had about 5 decent players but that definitely aint enough. I expected bigger things this year after last years effort. Even a few recruits? Seems as though the committee have booked a place in div 3 already.

elite ownez

Debutant
Aug 1, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Well from what I seen round 1 against heights they were disgusting. No pride didnt chase and argued amongst each other, just looked an absolute rabble. Yeah they had about 5 decent players but that definitely aint enough. I expected bigger things this year after last years effort. Even a few recruits? Seems as though the committee have booked a place in div 3 already.
Yeah thats unlike albanvale they have always been a proud club what do u mean by the committee booked a place in divvy 3 u recken the club have held back on recruiting or the players are just sandbaging wait for the religation?

carn blues

Draftee
Apr 4, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah thats unlike albanvale they have always been a proud club what do u mean by the committee booked a place in divvy 3 u recken the club have held back on recruiting or the players are just sandbaging wait for the religation?

Yeah it would have been handy for them to pick up 4-5 players to atleast be competitive. It would have helped them attract players to the club in following seasons. Surely they have gathered up some $$$ after the "DC" domolition of albanvale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back