Apr 16, 2006
The Dirty N-o-r-f
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
One club man
framed shane as well

back when the show was actually half decent

the show has gone downhill ever since they brought in lesbian stalkers and wannabe bra boys

sheeeeet that is going back.....were blake, shane and damo around at the same time.

dodge was my personal fave...secret valley was a good feeder show for these soaps.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
blake came in after damo left the show
i gotta do some research, thought i saw them together (ie damo and blake) in the one ep a couple months ago.

Blake (and his sister Karen) came into the show in 1989.

Damo came in a couple of years later (when he finally had the nerve to escape from Irene - before she became the reformed alcoholic), so their paths did cross during the show.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
wasn't there another blake that came on the show that tried to save michael from flood waters
No that was Jack Wilson. Michael and Pippa fostered him. Sam fell in the flood waters and Michael jumped in and saved him. He then tried to grab Jacks hand but Jack couldnt hold onto him.

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm getting tired of Neighbours killing off it's popular characters. Your Ringo's & your Robbo's that's fine. In the last year or so we've had four characters killed - Kate,Rhyce,Robbo & Priya. In the past they would have all moved to QLD.

I concur about Naomi - smokin'

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Interesting too that Kate was removed from the credits in the very next episode after she died - I don't remember that happening before.

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think Mason is still in the credits - usually actors that have left the show remain in the credits until a completely new opening is made.

Back