Toast Nathan Gordon

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a dead set player with Gordo. Yeah, it was a qtr and a bit, but tipping this kid aint gunna die wondering now that he has been given his chance and barring any unforeseen circumstances will have the afl world talking about him sooner rather than later. Lets not forget this was game 2 of his career and he looked like he was playing game 100. Gotta luv kids that can come in and slot 3 without blinking an eye. Not to mention his kicks to the RIGHT position.
What I liked about him cogs is he constantly leads into the right spots , has good tools in the kit bag, pace, ball handling, marks well and reliable kick ....has a good future, must be persevered with

Andrew is making his WAFL Seniors debut (since the 2010 WAFL Grand Final) today against South Fremantle. He had his first run for West Perth Reserves last week and got 26 possessions, 7 tackles, 5 inside 50s and 1 goal. So sounds like he is ready to go.

Also an article as well, see link below. The best part I reckon is where he thanks both Richmond and Collingwood :)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ntor-dayle-garlett-on-afl-20140418-zqw8x.html

Cheers.

One of the best things about that is he played 102 for the Tiges & we get f/s...Does he have any boys PerthBoy87 ? I thought I read somewhere that he did ??

Imagine if he kicked the winner in the dying seconds instead of kicking the ball with his nutsack[/quote]

OUCH !!! Baby, Very OUCH !!!:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just keeps getting better.
We need to get more of guys from top teams and good thing Gordon came from a good team in Sydney, don't want duds from clubs like Melbourne.
Good to hear he's one of the fastest at the club and up there on a fitness level. Is he faster than Whitey?

I think it was on the radio Saturday morning with Dan Jackson, that he said Nathan Gordon was elite in the running department one of the best at the club.

i find this statement interesting. in his first season at Richmond, i wonder where he is in the standing. hopefully not too high already, it means that the rest of the team is not as fit as they should be.

I think it was on the radio Saturday morning with Dan Jackson, that he said Nathan Gordon was elite in the running department one of the best at the club.
I think this is what you were talking about, it was Chaplin...
“He’s an elite runner,” Chaplin said on SEN.

“We got emailed our GPS reports from the game and you can look into numbers a little bit too much, and for some supporters out there, it might not mean much, but his high-speed running was the most out of anyone in the game – and he’s played 30 minutes! It’s just unbelievable.“He’s a phenomenal runner and athlete. He covered about six kilometres in 34 minutes of football, and that’s just ridiculous.
“I remember talking to ‘Dimma’ (Damien Hardwick) after the game back at the hotel. He said he remembered one bit of play where he (Gordon) took a mark in the backline. Obviously we moved the ball and all of a sudden he took a mark in the forward 50.
www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2014-04-21/flash-gordon

I think this is what you were talking about, it was Chaplin...
in the next draft
www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2014-04-21/flash-gordon
Yes that's the one, my mistake I didn't catch the start of the interview. I was interested in the point made about Gordon, this is what we need more of, gut runners & line breakers. Hopefully we can draft more of this type of player in the next draft. 1st pick on best player, then some much needed speed.

Against the Lions he proved what he is capable of...has a big solid frame, has endurance kicks straight, tackles hard...and reminds me of Cotch

The blokes on the Richmond Tiger Talk podcast reckon he is Cotchin's younger, illegimate brother. Well, maybe they didn't say exactly that...

HE IS AN ISSAC SMITH CLONE....hopefully.

Gordon is the exact type of player we have been missing...a line breaker with a big tank and good size!

One of the best things about that is he played 102 for the Tiges & we get f/s...Does he have any boys PerthBoy87 ? I thought I read somewhere that he did ??

I have some interesting news that you might be interested in in regards to your above comment. Just found out literally just then :)

I have some interesting news that you might be interested in in regards to your above comment. Just found out literally just then :)

Ok...Don't leave me hanging brother....????

Ok...Don't leave me hanging brother....????

Went onto my facebook account to check the latest news (as you do) and saw Andy's status. Him and his partner are expecting.

Not sure if it's a boy or a girl, I have asked but haven't been told yet and that's fine, I'm sure I will be told in due course. Hoping it's a boy. Due around December I think.

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back