Fyfe's contract talks on hold at Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

The rumour is that one club has offered $1.1 million, Freo have started the bidding at $600 000. I expect Freo realise that around $800 000 to $850 000, is where they will end up.

Now if only we can fix him up with a well paid job as "Environmental Ambassador for the Wheatbelt".

Surely Chevron need him in some role?

Goddard was my favourite non-Essendon player.
When Goddard became a Don, Chapman was always a close second, so he became my favourite non-Bomber.
Chapman then became a Don, Fyfe is now my favourite non-Bomber.

If you know what I mean.

Goddard was my favourite non-Essendon player.
When Goddard became a Don, Chapman was always a close second, so he became my favourite non-Bomber.
Chapman then became a Don, Fyfe is now my favourite non-Bomber.

If you know what I mean.

So have you got the midas touch?

That's brought up every time but how often has it actually happened?

How often do those kind of situations arise? Ball had medical queries around him, if you really think a club wouldn't take Fyfe in the draft because he said he wanted to play elsewhere you're dreaming. He's on of the best players in the comp.

How often do those kind of situations arise? Ball had medical queries around him, if you really think a club wouldn't take Fyfe in the draft because he said he wanted to play elsewhere you're dreaming. He's on of the best players in the comp.

It never arises because clubs won't take nothing for a player anymore, they would rather take severe unders rather than nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol - its general consensus among players in the west - MRP and Tribunal = kangaroo court, bowing to the needs/desires of the Vic clubs the panelists are tied to

It's the same in SA. Neither club feels they'll get a fair hearing compared to the big Vic clubs.

The Kornes "hit" on Mitchell last year that copped a week? Swap the players around and it wouldn't ever have been looked at.

What can you do? The MRP doesn't answer to anyone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Not so much a Vic thing but the big Vic teams and the northern expansion teams (bar Brisbane) get the rub in everything.

WA, SA and the poor Vics cop the lot.

Which clubs do Taylor Hunt and Taylor Adams play for?

It's a joke if people think there is a Vic conspiracy.

No club could afford the compensation we would demand.

If Fyfe gets an offer well above what Dockers are offering, decides to take it and therefore wants to leave you'd take what you could get...

I doubt anyone will be offering the 1.2mil or so that would be entering "well above" territory but Freo are not going to stop Fyfe leaving through their compensation 'demands'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back