Game Day AFL Round 5 match discussion - Geelong vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hawks by 20

when you get injuries to motlop, big al, vardy, caddy, billie. your not at your best and too beat hawks you need to be at your best

its as simply as that really
Let's be honest Vardy, and Billie = not best 22. Caddy on the fringes.

have you got the TuneIn Radio app? (iPhone)

I do but the AFL switches off the streams and can only get streams thru the AFL website but ONLY once they decide its time to turn it on… they say its 30 mins before the game but that is VERY loose…

Go Catters

Just quickly. Who was it that argued black and blue with me last season about Doc Larkins credentials. The bloke continues to guess and continues to make a fool of himself.

Go Cats.
Might have been me? I don't know, but it's something I'd argue over.
So it's possible.

If they can't sell this game out with their bullshit variable ticket pricing, good luck for the rest of the season.
Surely, they have to come to their senses and scrap it?
They are double dipping. Taking more money from more people. It's horseshit. They'd make enough money if they did the catering themselves and dumped spotless.

I'm home on the couch with a shocking cold - the first Easter Monday game I've missed and the third Victorian game in about 8 years I won't be at. Shattered I can't be there but hoping the boys cheer me up a bit.
:( :( :(
Massive disappointment for you fpm, so sorry to read you're missing the game.

Next time you feel a cold or flu coming on, try my hot toddy cure:

Make a pot of chamomile tea
In a large mug, a snifter of Cognac, a snifter of Crême de Cassis (or any fruit liqueur), good squirt of lemon juice, a heaped teaspoon of honey + fill mug with Chamomile tea. It has never failed me.

Hoping the Boyz win for you, get better quickly + Go Cats!

Who's framing a market for the first poster to whinge about umpires?
I'll back Winty if you're offering 3's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have my Facebook avatar on the line with a hawks supporter at work. Hope we win, not to bad if we don't. Don't want to peak in April! However, we lose this one and we could lose the next one as well. Heart rate quickening. Palms sweaty. Must be gettin close.

I do but the AFL switches off the streams and can only get streams thru the AFL website but ONLY once they decide its time to turn it on… they say its 30 mins before the game but that is VERY loose…

Go Catters
That's terrible form.
Just hunted up my app and can't find KRock on it anymore. I had it under 'favourites' but got an error message, so deleted faves and searched. Can't find it anywhere! Weird!

LOL, interesting stat there. Since the start of 2011, Hawthorn are 1-7 against us, and 63-8 against everyone else.
What are we against everyone else? 61-7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back