Round 5 General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have Bennell and Cunningham as mid subs in RDT so I don't need to burn a trade on Ellis. Not doing all that well although much better than last year when I was scoring 1800s. Made some pretty huge mistakes with too many premiums and cash cows and not enough mid-pricers in my initial selection. I'll be able to fix up my score a bit this year but not fully until the new game next year.

RDT : 2051
fantasy : 2036

OMFG I'm ranked #1 in RDT this week! $$$$$$$

View attachment 52582
:mad: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2219, not as good as many on here but given it's my first year playing and I got about 2000 in the last two rounds, I'm happy. :)

2239 in RDT. At half time of the Hawthorn/Geelong game I was on track for 2300 but Suckling, Mitchell and Gunston couldn't keep it up. Managed to finish with the top score in my cash league for another $10 pick up, which was nice. I had a few underperformers as well, but the players that I had unique to my opponent (for the most part) had great games. I now have $850k-odd in the kitty to work with around bye time as well.

I'll probably go for a triple upgrade after the first week of byes with Pendles, Ablett and Stevie J joining the Swinging Newmans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back