PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-ordered Child of Light on a whim because it was only 30 dollars and comes with an artbook and some other stuff. Have heard next to nothing about it but it looks pretty nice.
I'm going to pre order it today. I saw a display case and thought, "hey looks cool". Then my mind was set on it.

B-Rock

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2005
E.K
AFL Club
North Melbourne
stole Knack off the nephew, its actually a pretty cool game

Yeah, I liked it. Bashed through it co-operatively with a mate of mine straight after launch.

It is no masterpiece, but I don't understand the hate.

The gameplay is a bit repetitious and simplistic, but I wasn't expecting anything too profound from a kid orientated platformer.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Red wings, Tigers, Patriots
So this might be a dumb question idk since I've never been tempted to do it.

I bought payday 2. Downloaded it 4gb cool. Went by pretty quickly. Run in to a 4gb game update that's going slow as * / coming up with errors.

Can I download the game update anywhere else and throw it on a USB? Or do I have to hope it doesn't have an error and just wait it out?

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Jan 8, 2008
United Arab Emirates
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
So this might be a dumb question idk since I've never been tempted to do it.

I bought payday 2. Downloaded it 4gb cool. Went by pretty quickly. Run in to a 4gb game update that's going slow as **** / coming up with errors.

Can I download the game update anywhere else and throw it on a USB? Or do I have to hope it doesn't have an error and just wait it out?

Is payday on PS4?

What's the easiest way to get American PSN codes?

My Amazon account didn't work so do I need to create another one or is there another store that will work?
It's up on the Aus store now.

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
What's the easiest way to get American PSN codes?

My Amazon account didn't work so do I need to create another one or is there another store that will work?
I have 2 Amazon accounts, one with my home adress and the other is for my digital s**t that has a made up American address, just use a address that doesn't have sales tax like oregon, i used a portland address.
Use this as your Phone number (801) 583-2829

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
2a71f-ron-paul.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back