Avalon Airport Oval at 7:00pm

B: Sheehan Watson Reynolds
HB: McInnes Giles Bootsma
C: Docherty Graham Armfield
HF: Temay Anthony Holman
F: Menzel B.Johnson Buckley
R: Wood Cachia Cattapan

I/C: Emley Posar Coulson Murray Wilson T.Thomas Bolger Wilkinson Dirago

It look just three games to turn Sheehan and Reynolds into half back flankers.

Cripps rested.

Development League

B Watson Dirago Callaway
HB McDonald M.Gleeson Johnston
C Emley J.Gleeson Posar
HF Murray Bolger Wilson
F Dorman Kur Couch
R Coulson McCann Tardio

Int Sutton Evans Dufficy Haynes M.Johnson Yelland Grgic Toman Curnow

Where is Temay at? He needs to be playing behind the footy, i dont see what is going on here, Good 1v1 player with sensational skills. Rated him very highly back in 2012, hope he doesnt slip through the system

Where is Temay at? He needs to be playing behind the footy, i dont see what is going on here, Good 1v1 player with sensational skills. Rated him very highly back in 2012, hope he doesnt slip through the system

He has really good games and then games when he goes completely missing. Needs to find some consistency. But his skills & tank are top notch.

He has really good games and then games when he goes completely missing. Needs to find some consistency. But his skills & tank are top notch.

What are your thoughts on him playing at half foward? When he played through the midfield in the past weeks he looked really good, found the ball and kicked goals

What are your thoughts on him playing at half foward? When he played through the midfield in the past weeks he looked really good, found the ball and kicked goals
He tends to play on the wing or at half forward for us now. Kicked 4 goals in round 1 and it was probably his best all round performance since he was drafted.

I've been told he had some confidence issues last year but has worked on that and from his form this year you can see it. If he can string a couple of good games together he should earn himself a spot. The problem is he will have a good game then the next week go missing a little. He needs to find consistency.

He definitely has the tank to play midfield. I think because there are so many midfielders in our VFL team he tends to get pushed to half forward etc.

Looking for Graham and Buckley to dominate. Very happy that the 2's are playing well. Everyone looks to the Box Hill Hawks as indication that Hawthorn's future is safe. Impatient for 'The New Carlton' to announce itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:( just saw scores on twitter.

How'd the carlton listed players go?

Doc ready to debut yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back