TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

I've watched the pilot and thought it as pretty decent, yet to watch the rest. I miss Breaking Bad so much.

Apparently there is a spin off called Better Call Saul coming out sometime soon which will have breaking bad characters in it.

Should be good if just for the nostalgia

Apparently there is a spin off called Better Call Saul coming out sometime soon which will have breaking bad characters in it.

Should be good if just for the nostalgia

I really love Saul, he's so awesome!

Has anyone seen True detective? Meant to be Breaking Bad / Game of Thrones good :eek:
If you go by IMDB ratings(which i do) true detective is BB and GOT good. I have downloaded season 1 of True detective and i will watch it in the next few days.

The Wire i just finished season 1 of, and it was really good, but i didnt think it was Breaking Bad good, obviously i havent seen the complete series but could somebody clarify without spoilers if the personally think The Wire gets even better season 2 onwards? i have set huge standards for TV shows after watching Breaking Bad and if shows are around the 9.0-9.6 mark on imdb i will most likely watch them in the future.

I don't know why people rate Breaking Bad so highly. I downloaded all of it and I just got so bored watching it I have stopped somewhere in season 3

If you go by IMDB ratings(which i do) true detective is BB and GOT good. I have downloaded season 1 of True detective and i will watch it in the next few days.

The Wire i just finished season 1 of, and it was really good, but i didnt think it was Breaking Bad good, obviously i havent seen the complete series but could somebody clarify without spoilers if the personally think The Wire gets even better season 2 onwards? i have set huge standards for TV shows after watching Breaking Bad and if shows are around the 9.0-9.6 mark on imdb i will most likely watch them in the future.
A lot of TV shows get higher ratings than movies on IMDB for some reason. Maybe there's less people rating and a lot of people rating shows that they like a 10? I see a lot of average shows in the 9 range, whereas there's only a couple of movies in the 9 range, so I wouldn't read too much into it. The movie ratings are also pretty strange at times, but generally pretty good.

I don't know why people rate Breaking Bad so highly. I downloaded all of it and I just got so bored watching it I have stopped somewhere in season 3

facepalm_227785.jpg

I also know a fair few people I went to school with who have done the same. It is just a struggle to watch don't find it interesting at all.
You're the first person I've heard that doesn't like it. I watched it all a few months ago for the first time and just got totally sucked in and raced through it all. I couldn't get enough of it. Oh well.

You're the first person I've heard that doesn't like it. I watched it all a few months ago for the first time and just got totally sucked in and raced through it all. I couldn't get enough of it. Oh well.
Yeah well everyone likes different things for all the people I know who don't like it I know at least one who loves it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love The Wire. Season 2 goes a little bit off tangent with but still has some great moments. Season 3 onwards is fantastic imo. True Detective is well worth the watch as well

Just watched the 1st 2 episodes of Fargo, and it has me hooked already. Has Martin Freeman from The Office (UK) and Bob Odenkirk (Saul from BB)

I love The Wire. Season 2 goes a little bit off tangent with but still has some great moments. Season 3 onwards is fantastic imo. True Detective is well worth the watch as well

Just watched the 1st 2 episodes of Fargo, and it has me hooked already. Has Martin Freeman from The Office (UK) and Bob Odenkirk (Saul from BB)
Great, exactly what i wanted to to here! I noticed when i began to watch season 2 they had changed the theme song, and i loved season 1's theme song!

Great, exactly what i wanted to to here! I noticed when i began to watch season 2 they had changed the theme song, and i loved season 1's theme song!
The themes songs are pretty funky. I usually skip through the opening creditsof most shows, but I watch them all the way through with The Wire. If you like both The Wir and Breaking Bad, check this Youtube video out : Pretty clever.

Has anyone seen True detective? Meant to be Breaking Bad / Game of Thrones good :eek:
Thought it was pretty overrated.
Story wise anyway.
Although didn't that I didn't know what the damn was going on so that probably didn't help ;)
Probably should watch it again since I didn't really pay attention to the first ep.
But I kept watching coz of Matthew McConaughey's character. His character was amazing. Never realised he was that good of an actor.
Definitely ain't got nothing on Breaking Bad though.
Although i guess no show does.

Yeah well everyone likes different things for all the people I know who don't like it I know at least one who loves it

Yeah I guess, some people dislike the Mona Lisa and support Carlton so I guess there had to be a few who didn't like Breaking Bad ;)

Its amazing, only 8 episodes and you are hooked after 1. a nice slow burn and the finale was some of the most gripping TV I have ever seen. fantastic acting as well

oh and one of the greatest racks you will ever see in episode 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back