Podcast Bonz The Weatherman - The Swans Bigfooty Podcast S02E07

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with what SR said , I think that Laidler in the team provides that more lock down role that Mattner played and that Everitt was unable to do and with Laidler there it allows Rampe to be far more attacking ala Freo game instead of him just worrying about defending the hole game. Everitt was not great at defending but was ok on the rebound so Rampe last year had to pick up the slack and had to defend more often which then didn't let him use his attacking game more ( also it looks like he is building confidence in him self to take the game on more ). With Laidler playing Mattners and Shaw and Rampe attacking it also allows Macca back to the HF/rotating mid role ala last 2 weeks where he is best suited in my eyes so I think if Rampe can keep up what he did on the weekend he becomes a real weapon for the team with him Mal and Shaw all attacking HBF which we missed last year.
Only think Rampe and Laidler with get better each game so I don't think the back 6/7 should change atm unless form drops off and warrants for one of them to be dropped but I think they will start gelling more as the weeks go on and we know its all starts with a good defence.

Get AJ right and him and Rampe could become an awesome partnership for years to come ( gem picks ups )

Biggs down there as well looks promising, now to see the big key defender to compliment them

Great listen guys, Bonz has outdone himself with song selections the past few weeks... :D

Listening to it made me hungry. :( You have a good life getting dinner served to you during the podcast. :p

Mention to him that I am recording and for him not to interrupt me... What does he do? ook me dinner and bang on my door until I pick it up :p (Was pasta bake though so it was very very delicious!!!)

Worst thing is if I mute the mike on my computer it mutes the whole recording process.... -_-

Mention to him that I am recording and for him not to interrupt me... What does he do? ook me dinner and bang on my door until I pick it up :p (Was pasta bake though so it was very very delicious!!!)

Worst thing is if I mute the mike on my computer it mutes the whole recording process.... -_-

Poor thing having your dinner cooked for you and delivered to your room!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back