WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it would have been handy for them to pick up 4-5 players to atleast be competitive. It would have helped them attract players to the club in following seasons. Surely they have gathered up some $$$ after the "DC" domolition of albanvale.
Ye you would think they should have got a few key position players at most but really no telling what state the club is with cash but ive spoken to a mate who has a kid in there juniors n he recken they have managed to get there junior program back on par so hopefully that is a good base for them to rebuild

TIPS ROUND 3
Braybrook by 40 over Albanvale
Caroline Springs by 10 over North Footscray
Glenorden by 150 over North Sunshine
Sancturay Lakes by 75 over Laverton
Manor Lakes by 20 over Sunshine Heights
Parkside by 200 over Tarneit
West Footscray by 15 over Wyndhamvale

TIPS ROUND 3
Albanvale by 10 over braybrook
Caroline Springs by 30 over North Footscray
Glenorden by 200+ over North Sunshine
Sancturay Lakes by 75 over Laverton
Manor Lakes by 20 over Sunshine Heights
Parkside by 250+ over Tarneit
West Footscray by 18 over Wyndhamvale

I was at the Healesville Sanctuary last weekend and a little bird whispered in my ear that Caroline Springs could set a record this week, five coaches in four rounds. Turner: Rd 18 - 2013, Growcott: Rd 1 - 2014, Dynamic Duo (Raak and Normington): Rd 2 - 2014 and a coach yet to be named for Rd 3 2014.
Seems the coaches don't last much longer than the gun signings!
Most clubs raffle a slab Thursday nights, these blokes raffle the main seat in the box.

Braybrook by 80 over Albanvale
Caroline Springs by 50 over North Footscray
Glenorden by 200 over North Sunshine
Sancturay Lakes by 100 over Laverton
Manor Lakes by 70 over Sunshine Heights
Parkside by 200 over Tarneit
West Footscray by 30 over Wyndhamvale

I was at the Healesville Sanctuary last weekend and a little bird whispered in my ear that Caroline Springs could set a record this week, five coaches in four rounds. Turner: Rd 18 - 2013, Growcott: Rd 1 - 2014, Dynamic Duo (Raak and Normington): Rd 2 - 2014 and a coach yet to be named for Rd 3 2014.
Most clubs raffle a slab Thursday nights, these blokes raffle the main seat in the box.
What happened to Growcott?

Haha you clearly got ur facts from a cereal box you goose. Gary turner coached last year growie coached rd 1 then had a wedding rd 2 so raaky coached now growie is resuming as coach.

Who won the Braybrook v Albanvale game?
The WRFL are putrid when it comes to results.

Surely a league with so many Indians can organise a form of live scoring like every other league in this country.

Time to get off their arses and actually contribute something worth while to its supporters and paying members. Weak as piss, led by an out of touch fat nosed buffoon.

Who won the Braybrook v Albanvale game?
Braybrook in a tight one. went n had a look at the divvy 3 gf preview. heard around the ground that albanvale missing 6 senior players. moved the ball great both teams was end to end for the whole game albanvale had 17 men on the ground for the last 7mins of the game and came back from 5 goals down at 3qt and lost by 3 points one thing 2 look forward to for divvy 3 i guess.braybrook best ive seen them in 5-6 yrs i recken good to see but albanvale wernt as bad a i heard over the last 3 weeks but they had better opposition.

Everyone tipping the same again this week. I expect to see a few "upsets".

Heights to beat Manor Lakes
Wyndhamvale to beat West

and possibly Nth Foots to beat C Springs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good call GBF50
Apparently C Springs bench was costipated, they could not make a decent move all day.
Was at the game and Caroline Springs, they were unlucky they lost a few players during the 2nd quarter for the rest of the match and maybe they couldn't utilise there bench as they wanted whereas on the other hand North Footscray after a tardy first game against Glenorden are starting to build slowly specially with virtually a new side from last season and think that they could be with the big boys come finals time with a little luck.

Disagree with many things you said.
Nth Footscray have recruited over 8 players since round 2. So that was the difference. I was there watching & checked clearances. Glenorden have not played anyone, first round without these 8-9 recruits for Nth Footscray, Gleonrden belted them, then obviously we all knew they'd belt Albanvale and then north sunshine. Heck I even tipped them by 200+ in them. This week they travel to Manor Lakes, then play Parkside. They'll be 3-2 by round 5. As for Parkside & Wyndhamvale they are my 2 picks for flag. Have watched them both a couple times. That's my two cents

Went down and watched a quarter of the ML v heights only needed to see a quarter ML were very very clean with ball moved it fast caught heights napping alot also great seitch the had working only had to see the first quarter to no the result then went down to CS vs NF got there at the end of first quarter CS had the wind in the second n just bombed away all day hoping for big clunks that never come CS looked tired oviously depleted bench but still lacked structure NF moved the ball good in patches ran one way all day tho lucky not to get hurt but played better agianst the wind in the last to take the chocolates.

Disagree with many things you said.
Nth Footscray have recruited over 8 players since round 2. So that was the difference. I was there watching & checked clearances. Glenorden have not played anyone, first round without these 8-9 recruits for Nth Footscray, Gleonrden belted them, then obviously we all knew they'd belt Albanvale and then north sunshine. Heck I even tipped them by 200+ in them. This week they travel to Manor Lakes, then play Parkside. They'll be 3-2 by round 5. As for Parkside & Wyndhamvale they are my 2 picks for flag. Have watched them both a couple times. That's my two cents
GoDemons.......No 1. North have recruited 8 players since round 2.......7 of them were for u14 and u 11.....so get youre facts straight and No2. Saw Glenorden in the 1st game and they are a very good and well drilled side maybe they lost half of there premiership team but they also did some great recruiting during the off season to cover some of there losses and they will most definetly be there come finals time

Yeah thats unlike albanvale they have always been a proud club what do u mean by the committee booked a place in divvy 3 u recken the club have held back on recruiting or the players are just sandbaging wait for the religation?

Not the case at all, we obviously haven't got the funds like your caroline springs and west footscrays but are defiantly working hard to stay in div2. We have recruited well and are a much better side then we were last year.i can assure you Albanvale as a proud club will do everything in its power to stay in div2. We are also trying to kick start our junior program again having lost a lot of kids to the newer clubs, a lot of guys behind the scenes working hard for the future of this great club.
everyone rid us off on Anzac day, the boys come out and had a real crack game could have went either way at the end braybrook got the win.. must add wrfl could have scheduled there better umpires on the day, umpiring was putrid both ways all day... credit to braybrook who are a much improved side and held a great Anzac day ceremony.

Not the case at all, we obviously haven't got the funds like your caroline springs and west footscrays but are defiantly working hard to stay in div2. We have recruited well and are a much better side then we were last year.i can assure you Albanvale as a proud club will do everything in its power to stay in div2. We are also trying to kick start our junior program again having lost a lot of kids to the newer clubs, a lot of guys behind the scenes working hard for the future of this great club.
everyone rid us off on Anzac day, the boys come out and had a real crack game could have went either way at the end braybrook got the win.. must add wrfl could have scheduled there better umpires on the day, umpiring was putrid both ways all day... credit to braybrook who are a much improved side and held a great Anzac day ceremony.
I was mearly asking for thoughts about albanvale from people suggesting albanvale wanna be in divy 3 Karim i guess you would no abit about it CS recruiting concidering u went to CS few years back. Realistically speeking now albanvale surely cant stay in div 2 as much as they would want to.recruitings gunna get tougher convicing players to play div 3 next year you would think??

I was mearly asking for thoughts about albanvale from people suggesting albanvale wanna be in divy 3 Karim i guess you would no abit about it CS recruiting concidering u went to CS few years back. Realistically speeking now albanvale surely cant stay in div 2 as much as they would want to.recruitings gunna get tougher convicing players to play div 3 next year you would think??

Realistically if we stay up we would just be scrapping in, hopefully we do.
I like how u mentioned I went to cs a few years back, yes I did, great club great ppl but just isnt albanvale. Albanvale is home for me..
Big game this week cobs vs lakers cant wait. Hopefully get out first win on the board..

Realistically if we stay up we would just be scrapping in, hopefully we do.
I like how u mentioned I went to cs a few years back, yes I did, great club great ppl but just isnt albanvale. Albanvale is home for me..
Big game this week cobs vs lakers cant wait. Hopefully get out first win on the board..
Fair call ill be sure to get to that one dont use play for a cup or something? After what i saw on the weekend albanvale are an outside chance very outside but if CS play the way they did this weekend. But time will tell.

This weeks games tips.
Caroline springs D Albanvale
Braybrook D Nth Sunshine
Sanctuary Lakes D Tarneit
West Footscray D Laverton
Parkside D Sunshine Heights
Wyndhamvale D Nth Footscray
Manor Lakes D Glenorden

What's everyone think.
One things for sure, Yze will kick 16+ this Saturday.

ROUND 4 TIPS
Caroline Springs over Albanvale by 40
Braybrook over North Sunshine by 100
Sanctuary Lakes over Tarneit by 30
West Footscray over Laverton by 200
Parkside over Sunshine Heights by 80
North Footscray over Wyndhamvale by 10
Glenorden over Manor Lakes by 6

Anderson you are kidding yourself if you think wyndhamvale will lose to nth Footscray
I predict a 10 goal win

ROUND 4 TIPS
Caroline Springs over Albanvale by 25
Braybrook over North Sunshine by 120
Sanctuary Lakes over Tarneit by 40
West Footscray over Laverton by 200
Parkside over Sunshine Heights by 140
Wyndhamvale over north footscray by 75
Manor lakes over glenorden by 60

Remove this Banner Ad

Back