Toast 2014 SuperCoach "Nailed It" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamish McIntosh.

Unsung, but whilst other rucks have fallen apart, he keeps getting better.

Shaun Hampson

Went hammer when Maric was out. Was likely to ton up as 1st ruck.

Traded him out for Hickey:oops:.

I heard that he'd done a medial just before round 3. Knowing his track record I just assumed that meant 3-6. Reckon that's cost me an average of 30 points a week since, not to mention an extra trade, (at least)

Last edited:
RealDT > daylight > AFLFantasy :)
I am on realDT as well. The problem is some friends are occasional fantasy footballers so all they have known is fantasy afl...tried to convert them but.....too hard

Hopefully this year after how terrible it has been.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am on realDT as well. The problem is some friends are occasional fantasy footballers so all they have known is fantasy afl...tried to convert them but.....too hard

Hopefully this year after how terrible it has been.

Hopefully the AFL will give FanHub the arse and go crawling back to VS at the end of the year. They know how to run fantasy sport better than anyone.. But srsly AF is stupid. 44 trades including a free hit in Rd 1...it's basically fantasy footy for children. :rainbow:

Hopefully the AFL will give FanHub the arse and go crawling back to VS at the end of the year. They know how to run fantasy sport better than anyone.. But srsly AF is stupid. 44 trades including a free hit in Rd 1...it's basically fantasy footy for children. :rainbow:

Agreed basiccally means every has a very similar team from mid point onwards. I agree on the for children part...yes the free hit this yr and the price changes means you are paying more, which I guess will negate the 44 trades to some extent..

Still terrible! !

Should be an interesting game against your mob this week..not quite sure how we will go..a few ins for us and a few outs for you, should see us get over the line.. I hope, we have been playing some awful footy of late though, whilst you guys seem to be improving.

Should be an interesting game against your mob this week..not quite sure how we will go..a few ins for us and a few outs for you, should see us get over the line.. I hope, we have been playing some awful footy of late though, whilst you guys seem to be improving.

Your tall forwards will destroy our crap defenders if they can get enough supply.

I'm hoping to be in here next week after trading in Swan this week and be in here the week after when I get Griffen in. :thumbsu: :rainbow:
Not having any of JuddMagics next 2 victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back