Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So are their fans. It's strange how similar they all are: middle-class, arseholes, screaming "kick it to Juddy!" and unable to admit Gibbs and Kruezer and Murphy are soft enough to be playing for Richmond. Shocking club. Nice home ground though.
Am I an a-hole SA? :'c

Guys, I need help picking a team in the NBA to follow.

I want a fairly good team with a main colour Navy Blue..and maybe light blue too. The teams that I'm considering are Pacers, Bobcats, possibly Magic, Mavericks, Grizzlies, Nuggets and the Warriors.

Forget the Pelicans, who could go for a team named the Pelicans? Hornets was by far a better name :thumbsu:

So yeah.. Cheers.

I want a good team with a main colour Navy Blue in it.. The teams with navy blue that I'm considering are Pacers, Hawks, Bobcats, possibly Magic, Mavericks, Grizzlies, Nuggets and the Warriors.

Forget the Pelicans, who could go for a team named the Pelicans? Hornets was by far a better name :thumbsu:

So yeah.. Cheers.
Miami Heat

I want a fairly good team with a main colour Navy Blue.. The teams with navy blue that I'm considering are Pacers, Hawks, Bobcats, possibly Magic, Mavericks, Grizzlies, Nuggets and the Warriors.

So yeah.. Cheers.
Magic.

We got a young nucleus and a top 5 pick to boot in this upcoming draft. Jump on the wagon!

I want a fairly good team with a main colour Navy Blue..and maybe light blue too. The teams that I'm considering are Pacers, Bobcats, possibly Magic, Mavericks, Grizzlies, Nuggets and the Warriors.

So yeah.. Cheers.
Chicago Bulls, home of Michael Jordan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back