WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People's elbow? The worm? The FU or AA or whatever it is.
Peoples elbow pissed me off, worst of the AE. And how it beat Punk I'll never know.
Worm - THAT WAS A FINISHER???????????????? Oh god, here I thought it was a signature like the 5knucle shuffle. (I only look back on wrestling, watching a few ppvs I own, s2h never won in any of them)

Enjoyed reading this bit from this week's Smackdown:

Emma and Santino Marella vs. Layla and Fandango is up next. The match never starts as while Fandango is dancing on the stage, The Shield attacks him. Fandango takes a triple powerbomb off the stage, through two tables. A “this is awesome” chant starts up.

The thing that really pisses me off with John Cena and makes me not really respect his work is that he doesn't even bother changing up his character even just alittle bit.

He doesn't need to turn heel, just be abit different and not whip out the same crap that he has done for years.

But hey he keeps getting checks to do the same s**t over and over and over again so good for him.

I really wish people would just full on turn on him so that he has no choice but to change things up.

The thing that really pisses me off with John Cena and makes me not really respect his work is that he doesn't even bother changing up his character even just alittle bit.

He doesn't need to turn heel, just be abit different and not whip out the same crap that he has done for years.

But hey he keeps getting checks to do the same s**t over and over and over again so good for him.

I really wish people would just full on turn on him so that he has no choice but to change things up.

You can't spell challenge without change, unfortunately Cena can.

Exactly! Make it a bit more edgy!

It's just so stale. If I wanna see a superhero, I will go read a comicbook. It's not the 80's anymore.

Just add more fuel to the fire that is Cena. Apparently Cena heads the list of the most extreme :rolleyes:

Lol Jack Swagger. This really makes me realise how un-extreme the current product is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extreme= How many stipulation matches have you been booked in :rolleyes:

Cena is the most extreme wrestler :thumbsu:

Ok so now WWE's youtube channel just posted a video 'John Cena's Extraordinary career".
They're reading this thread lol and are trolling us...:eek::p

All I could think of was the Bo Dallas over-motivational promo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back