Ovens and King Football League 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

If the team sheet is correct it's Tim Ruaro! He is only 19-20... Pretty sure he missed all of last season due to a knee reco.. Pinged his hammy on Saturday at some stage during the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the team sheet is correct it's Tim Ruaro! He is only 19-20... Pretty sure he missed all of last season due to a knee reco.. Pinged his hammy on Saturday at some stage during the game
The kid certainly knows how to get under the skin of his opposition players. Even king valleys coach wouldn't shake his hand at the end of the match which resulted in a verbals argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any recruits rolling in still? Or have sides given up based on the dominance of Glenrowan, Milawa and maybe Tarra?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality bloke...got yellow carded in a 2nds Grand final for headbutting a couple of years ago, is that old school or just dirty

The thing I find interesting is that the king valley coach would get involved! Once the game has finished why would you get involved???

After following mildura all my life in the sunraysia football league, I have recently moved to the area and taken great interest in the ovens and king from a neutral perspective, watching matches here and there when I can. I watched the Campbell brown match and the more recently milawa v glenrowan match. My question is wether any reports and suspensions are ever filed? The brown match I saw the dirty side of footy that no spectators like to watch. (A king valleys thug like heroics, with a very late bump) is there many reports? And do any players get weeks?

Who can come up with the 10 best players in our comp?

1/ k. Norman
2/ A. Williams
3/ k. Raven
4/ G. Gray
5/ J. Stamp
6/ J. Wilson (worm)
7/ N. Robinson
8/ H. Moore
9/ B. Ryan
10/ S. Evans

After following mildura all my life in the sunraysia football league, I have recently moved to the area and taken great interest in the ovens and king from a neutral perspective, watching matches here and there when I can. I watched the Campbell brown match and the more recently milawa v glenrowan match. My question is wether any reports and suspensions are ever filed? The brown match I saw the dirty side of footy that no spectators like to watch. (A king valleys thug like heroics, with a very late bump) is there many reports? And do any players get weeks?

??? The incident you are referring to saw the player get a yellow card, reported and sent off. It wasn't a "very late bump", it was fractionally late, and there was no contact to the head. The player is not a "thug", and later contacted the Greta player to make sure he was okay. He was subsequently cleared by the tribunal after the Greta player gave evidence to say it was, other than being a little late, a fair bump. All in all Greta was awarded a down the ground free kick, which resulted in a goal, and King Valley was a man down for 15 minutes. If you are getting upset over something like that I'd have to ask how closely you actually watch the game... And bear in mind that I, like yourself, follow the league from a neutral perspective.

Who can come up with the 10 best players in our comp?

Clearly not you...
1/ k. Norman
2/ A. Williams
3/ k. Raven
4/ G. Gray
5/ J. Stamp
6/ J. Wilson (worm)
7/ N. Robinson
8/ H. Moore
9/ B. Ryan
10/ S. Evans

Aside from the obvious trolling of putting S Evans in there, putting a sheepdog like J Wilson ahead of N Robinson is laughable!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back