TD's 1st Round Early Mock Draft (For Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Using Latest Ladder

1: Brisbane - Peter Wright
2: Carlton - Patrick McCartin
3: Melbourne - Angus Brayshaw
4: Adelaide - Sam Durdin
5: Richmond - Hugh Goddard
6: Sydney - Clem Smith
7: St Kilda - Jake Leaver
8: Gold Coast - Lachlan Weller
9: Western Bulldogs - Tom Lamb
10: Collingwood - Darcy Moore(Father/Son):D
11: GWS - Brayden Maynard
12: Freo - Jarrad Pickett
13: Essendon - Jaden McGrath
14: North - Bradley Walsh
15: West Coast - Dylan Winton
16: Port - Jackson Nelson
17: Geelong - Matthew Ah Siu
18: Hawthorn - Christian Petracca

Last edited:
If Carlton get pick 2 then you can bet Gibbs gets turfed out the door for compo pick 3. Pick 2 talls and get a good mid free agent in 2015 plus draft a mid and they can set themselves up going forward - providing they do not stuff their picks up!!!

If Carlton get pick 2 then you can bet Gibbs gets turfed out the door for compo pick 3. Pick 2 talls and get a good mid free agent in 2015 plus draft a mid and they can set themselves up going forward - providing they do not stuff their picks up!!!

So you think the Dees do the Same with Frawley then?

I am not putting in those pick as they have nothing to do it with it at the Moment. IF it happens I will put that in

So you think the Dees do the Same with Frawley then?

I am not putting in those pick as they have nothing to do it with it at the Moment. IF it happens I will put that in
No need to change order etc - discussion only. If Frawley keeps this forward form (its only a couple of games so far - how many good ones' for Cloke???) up the D's will give it their best shot to keep him. But if he does keep his forward form up their will be no shortage of offers!!! If we keep him we could still draft a young tall if suitable and available depending on Hogan's intentions or just go for Brayshaw.

No need to change order etc - discussion only. If Frawley keeps this forward form (its only a couple of games so far - how many good ones' for Cloke???) up the D's will give it their best shot to keep him. But if he does keep his forward form up their will be no shortage of offers!!! If we keep him we could still draft a young tall if suitable and available depending on Hogan's intentions or just go for Brayshaw.

I think Brayshaw is the best fit at the Dees with the Top 5 Picks. Even Doubt the Swans would pick them as they have some good young Inside Mids in Mitchell and Jack

Another option for Carlton would be to keep Gibbs (big pay rise) and lure Frawley with big money and get a gun tall in the draft.
Problem with this is that Thomas, Gibbs and Frawley would suck up a fair bit of salary.
I hope Frawley stays and plays forward. Dunn and Garland (when fit).
And yes you are right Trade Draft the D's do need a gun mid. Got beaten in the clearances again on the W/end. Is Brayshaw better than Wines and Dunstan??

Last edited:
Jay Lever is delisted, its Jake.

I'm hoping he slides to the Bulldogs or they pick up Pickett; need some more outside class still
Though I wouldn't be too disappointed with Tom Lamb, I just worry about his height & how much size he can put on his frame

Jay Lever is delisted, its Jake.

I'm hoping he slides to the Bulldogs or they pick up Pickett; need some more outside class still
Though I wouldn't be too disappointed with Tom Lamb, I just worry about his height & how much size he can put on his frame

Okay I will Change That.
Are they Related?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://boundforglorynews.com/2014-draft-the-first-look/

that has a bit of information regarding some of those players, from VIC anyway

something tells me, the Bulldogs would like Maynard a lot though; can play a variety of positions and is hard at the contest
if they have any chance of recruiting a McCartin/Durdin and pass; I might pass out from screaming :p

Those Rating is very Different what I have seen elsewhere.

Very Out of Date

Those Rating is very Different what I have seen elsewhere
it isn't a rating, its just listing the Victorian players

I don't think in a specific order

I'm not sure about Petracca, only because of similar players in the past around the same height
has got to find his way into the midfield to show what he can do through there

it isn't a rating, its just listing the Victorian players

I don't think in a specific order

I'm not sure about Petracca, only because of similar players in the past around the same height
has got to find his way into the midfield to show what he can do through there

He said at top they where in Order but Stats where very out of Date

He said at top they where in Order but Stats where very out of Date
ah yeah, I see that now

he has a more up to date one there and the tac cup website has some profiles on some of the players from the vic country and vic metro clubs which provide some comments and I find handy to keep track of

but like I said, would love Lever and think the Bulldogs would try to strengthen their defense first with a top notch player and hope to find a KPF somewhere further in the draft

ah yeah, I see that now

he has a more up to date one there and the tac cup website has some profiles on some of the players from the vic country and vic metro clubs which provide some comments and I find handy to keep track of

but like I said, would love Lever and think the Bulldogs would try to strengthen their defense first with a top notch player and hope to find a KPF somewhere further in the draft

I agree the Dogs would love more Good Young KPP Prospects

Using Latest Ladder

11: GWS - Brayden Maynard
12: Freo - Jarrad Pickett
13: Essendon - Jaden McGrath
14: North - Bradley Walsh
15: West Coast - Dylan Winton
16: Port - Jackson Nelson
17: Geelong - Matthew Ah Siu
18: Hawthorn - Christian Petracca

Things have changed a bit , think KM had us finishing 12th or something.
Anyway... Matthew Ah Siu..what type is he? Tall mid?
From what Ive heard of Petracca , if he is still there he would suit Geelongs needs. The truth is Geelong probably needs to get a kid or two from the single figures , so if the finish that high I can see them trying to trade, perhaps for a kid not getting a go at GWS

Things have changed a bit , think KM had us finishing 12th or something.
Anyway... Matthew Ah Siu..what type is he? Tall mid?
From what Ive heard of Petracca , if he is still there he would suit Geelongs needs. The truth is Geelong probably needs to get a kid or two from the single figures , so if the finish that high I can see them trying to trade, perhaps for a kid not getting a go at GWS

Knowing Stephen Wells, he could pick anyone he Likes

Using Latest Ladder