Ghost/Paranormal Ghost and paranormal images - post 'em here

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_m96t23uE3K1rt3gy1o1_500.png

It's because the seats are bleacher type. Not like the fold up no leg room australian stadium type. This guy had a free aisle to whip down. You saw how he got down the stairs with some smooth moves. It just carried through to when he had a free aisle to go through

That football stadium one is a classic case of seeing what you want to see. I don't believe in ghosts or any paranormal stuff, so I've immediately seen the video and assumed it was a person. The original video shows him moving much quicker than the others, so we can assume it was altered or a glitch. Ever subsequent video, especially those showing slow motion, clearly indicate it's just a guy running.

Agree with PAdman that the Gallipoli flower one is disrespectful. How could anyone not see that that's just the flower?

Well it's fine to be confused or to misinterpret what you're seeing initially. But it's obviously been looked at enough by both the photographer, journalist and surely multiple other people at the SMH. There's no way someone didn't say "wait a minute, that's just part of the flower". Yet they still ran with it.

Ok...so it's at the Hernando Siles Stadium in Bolivia.
Here are some pics but I can't see a pathway between the seats unless these images are a bit too far away:

Estadio-Hernado-Siles-Highest-National-Football-Stadium-in-the-World-La-Paz-Bolivia.jpg

Here's another angle of the Ghost:

Skip to 9 seconds and you'll see the 'ghost' run through a crowded area. Now tell me, when have you even ran (or even walked) through a crowded seated area?? Your always shuffling your way through, right??

Im sorry to do this to you bro

FANTASMA_EN_EL_HERNANDO_SILES_ES_MENTIRA__YouTube_20140424_102809_20140424_102811__100_Layer_1_RGB8__20140424_102922_20140424_103144.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife's cousin took this selfie recently...her family has a history of ghosts and spirits going right back since the 50s. There are many deceased relatives in the family and many have said they can see those people in this pic.

On closer inspection when close in, notice the two faces in the left-top corner of mirror and other strange faces that are around with the brown door frame as the background.

Freaky....

View attachment 128944

Or you know someone just did a bad job of cleaning the mirror

or he cleaned the mirror saw what looked like faces and then took a picture because there is no other reason to take that pic

Zoom right in on that left hand corner...there's a perfect, detailed portrait of a woman's face. With another face of a woman with long hair right next to it.

They look like the dead relatives of the family and everyone sees it.

Ghosts can manipulate things in pictures..even to the point of changing smudge marks on mirrors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back