Round 6 RDT trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, wouldn't mind some advice on trades this week. Not too sure which way to go ATM. Am thinking...

Tyson > Lloyd
J Merrett/Buddy > SJ

I want to get rid of 1 Rd 10 bye forward as I have too many ATM and also get SJ in...

Are there better options?

52288_b5e561ef3a855c3e0c0190d578d39102.JPG

Teams looking great, I'd be tempted to hold. Lloyd and SJ great ins but round 8 bye will hit hard. Roberton (Bris rookie mid) an alternative?

Teams looking great, I'd be tempted to hold. Lloyd and SJ great ins but round 8 bye will hit hard. Roberton (Bris rookie mid) an alternative?

Yeh I know, but I really want to make up some more ground on the current leaders before the byes. I can't afford to be any further behind and still be an outside chance for overall glory. Have to go for it if you get a sniff IMHO

I don't understand why people aren't double downgrading and banking cash for the bye rounds? Are there really that many downgrade targets for your rookies going forward?

I think it's more that many of us still have players who are under-performing (or injured). Rohan, Tyson, Langdon and to an extent Dunstan seem to have gotten about as good as they'll get and their sub-85 scores aren't exactly ideal.

Who are the worthwhile downgrade targets in your view?

I think it's more that many of us still have players who are under-performing (or injured). Rohan, Tyson, Langdon and to an extent Dunstan seem to have gotten about as good as they'll get and their sub-85 scores aren't exactly ideal.

Who are the worthwhile downgrade targets in your view?

Cutler, Robertson and S.Lloyd are looking like good options depending on which line you're interested in. Currently I'm putting in Cutler and Lloyd which Will put me up to $691,000 in the bank with 24 trades to go...

Someone like Tyson is going to hold his spot into the all important R8 bye (you'd think so anyway, the fact that he looked cooked and got the sub last week makes me hope he gets a week rest), don't see any reason why you'd dump him when hes only going to leak smalls when it comes to cash and provide a solid bench option.

I've only just traded out Caddy this week and Daisy is still in my side - less important then generating cash then correcting those issues though.

Last edited:
With Hanley back in, might take the opportunity to correct McEvoy or JJK. Both been big letdowns, can't even maintain 80 averages.

With Hanley back in, might take the opportunity to correct McEvoy or JJK. Both been big letdowns, can't even maintain 80 averages.

Im holding Big Boy, I think I'll hold, I was contemplating trading to Jacobs (which I did in fantasy and not RDT) when he was first injured and in heindsite that was the right move... But as of now hes had his game returning to form and it was against Geelong. He managed 52 in 3qt... considering all that happened I think he will be back to the 85+ range in the next week or two and he has a favorable bye round.

Im holding Big Boy, I think I'll hold, I was contemplating trading to Jacobs (which I did in fantasy and not RDT) when he was first injured and in heindsite that was the right move... But as of now hes had his game returning to form and it was against Geelong. He managed 52 in 3qt... considering all that happened I think he will be back to the 85+ range in the next week or two and he has a favorable bye round.

Lol I almost traded him to Jacobs at the same time. At the moment he's looking out of form, and isn't the clear primary ruck as I hoped at the beginning of the season. That being said I'll probably hold as well, better trade options around.

Going Caddy -> Lloyd and Tyson -> SJ or Ablett

Can't decide between SJ & Ablett for the upgrade though. SJ with a lower B/E but that's not really crucial for a keeper. Thoughts?

Traded out Titchell for Lloyd and Tyson for SJ (still not sure whether to reverse this to bring in Swan instead to cash up) leaving me with $103k and an Ellis downgrade next week to upgrade Laidler, Georgiou or Langford. Currently averaging 2100 so time to bring in some bigger scorers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't believe I'm contemplating trading Swan in after trading him out before his big price drop in rd 3!

Titchell > Lloyd
Ellis > SJ / Swan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I'm contemplating trading Swan in after trading him out before his big price drop in rd 3!

Titchell > Lloyd
Ellis > SJ / Swan
Decided not to go him this year but chose SJ and will consider doing an upgrade for Swan if he burns it this week

Last edited:
Decided not to go him this year but chose SJ and will consider doing an upgrade for Swan if he burns it this week

Am actually now thinking Rockliff. Coverage for the byes, will get SJ after his bye. Have this suspicion Swan's game against North was a rare dominant performance, at least in terms of 2014 form.

Am actually now thinking Rockliff. Coverage for the byes, will get SJ after his bye. Have this suspicion Swan's game against North was a rare dominant performance, at least in terms of 2014 form.
I'm pretty sure he did this last year and continued to score highly after the ANZAC day match. My theory is that he is actually quite a lazy trainer and uses matches to get himself to full fitness

I've just gone JKH to Sammy Lloyd this week, to jump on Lloyd's cash jump.

I've got $266k sitting in the kitty that was hard not to spend but with the bye's coming up I didn't want to use any more trades and I thought that cash would really come in handy come bye time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back