Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Awesome! Thanks. Just read it over on Demonland too from someone that was there.

I hope he's not the sub...

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Lets get behind him and hope that he isn't named sub !!!

More importantly let's hope he smashes it just to give a middle finger to the guys who wrote off the trade as a loss to Melbourne

jurrah13

Debutant
Nov 9, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Chicago Bulls
Yeah after training the whole group got together and there was a big cheer and then everyone was patting Salem on the back and shaking his hand....he then came over to a friend/family member standing next to me and kept saying 'This is f*****, can't believe it'

Yeah after training the whole group got together and there was a big cheer and then everyone was patting Salem on the back and shaking his hand....he then came over to a friend/family member standing next to me and kept saying 'This is f*****, can't believe it'

Sensational reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think he should be played as a forward, because, you know, he is a forward. However, we don't really like doing that around here. My guess is, he'll end up in the ruck because that's the only position we haven't tried him. See Watts for a test case, and Dunn.
He's been s**t wherever he's played so far this year so it hardly matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back