Random The new and improved random chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two cars, one for me one for the dog and that's a hilux diesel, you can drive a diesel under water if you have a snorkel. I wouldn't try it either with your Subaru all the electrics and stuff but you can go as deep as your plugs or air intake whatever is the lowest.
yeah, it wasn't that deep, just hella rocky. Maybe once it gets a few dings lol

I have two cars, one for me one for the dog and that's a hilux diesel, you can drive a diesel under water if you have a snorkel. I wouldn't try it either with your Subaru all the electrics and stuff but you can go as deep as your plugs or air intake whatever is the lowest.
2 cars, not on in Port, unless you live in Lego land

Can one of the mods please explain why the light hearted private school banter between myself and Cranbroke (lol) alumni J_Moore was removed?

I didn't delete the posts but it was a bit of a random tangent don't you think? Light hearted banter is okay but the post certainly implied certain individuals were taking drugs which isn't a joking matter. We should be careful when making those sorts of claims.

I didn't delete the posts but it was a bit of a random tangent don't you think? Light hearted banter is okay but the post certainly implied certain individuals were taking drugs which isn't a joking matter. We should be careful when making those sorts of claims.
My post implied he was trawling for under age schoolboys.

Much better and appropriate for Cranbrook.
bertstare.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god those Melbourne victory flogs got done
Going to have to politely disagree with you there Bedders. Feel sorry for the bastards. Twice in a week they have been royally screwed by weak and gutless referees. One thing I have got out of watching soccer and league lately, no matter how much we complain about the umpiring in AFL, there are rarely, if ever any outright and match changing * ups like there seem to be in those two sports. To be honest, I don't know why people still turn up to watch the NRL with the absurd nature of the refereeing this season.

What shits me is the media they get, they are a s**t standard. The game should be played by girls in this country, well it probly is with diving by some of these flogs. Having said that I love the EPL.
I must say a few times i have often watched an EPL game straight after the A League and it's like chalk and cheese. The difference in quality is just ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.