Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gah, rash decision by me with the Captaincy this week. Gave it to Boak after 45 touches last week, gets about 15 while Swan gets 35. Would've put me in with a real shot of a win.
Thankfully you didn't though because Cornes let me down as captain this week too. Still i should be able to hold on from here.

A lucky win considering, but a win nevertheless. Things getting tight at the top - 6 teams within 2 points by me!

Much needed win for The Firm, 2-3 certainly reads a lot better than 1-4. Some players starting to hit a bit of form. Good game to Southern Stingers, and bring on Hellbourne FC.

Two crucial top 4 matchups this weekend, one between myself and Logger. Very happy with the Faceless Men so far, the forward line has hit some form and the midfield is scoring goals too - had a total of 20.9.129 this week. Backline is solid and certainly playing its role.

I think my team are officially the flat track bullies of the league. Struggle against half decent sides; win 8-1 against a team placed 16th.
This rings true again. Against a top 4 side I had the worst possible performance from my team. Barely got past 180 kicks, and even without the kneejerk Captaincy decision I would've lost badly.
Open to trade offers for pretty much anything (Swan, Schulz, Boak, McVeigh and Jacobs the only untouchables at this stage).

Hellbourne FC is on the rise! Fat Controllers is next!

I'm a little late to the party. Did you win?

No he didn't, Barry. No he didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still got Mitchell as captain to come though. Should have K, H, T, HO sewn up. FF will probably stay yours (I'm always dudded by the frees categories) and you might be able to steal Marks too
nah I don't, leaving Nath as VC and playing no captain.

Finally Kieran Jack performs as Captain, of course it's against our mob lol. Currently winning 6-3, however Hellbourne has Selwood as Captain, but I have a commanding lead in a few categories. Looks a good chance I'll win consecutive games for the first time this year.

I'd like to thank Chris Scott for not picking Dawson Simpson so Brody Grundie and his 8 free kicks against just subbed into my side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back