GWS GIANTS Dream Team/Supercoach questions - 2014 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day guys. Looking at Hampton for a draft league. Is he playing a creative half back roll where the team look to get it into his hands. Would need him to average 83 plus to make it worthwhile to pickup. Thanks
Big Risk may have a huge game may score negative. He is not known as WTF for nothing

Hi guys,

Do you think Adam Kennedy keep up his current SuperCoach average of 86?

Thanks
Probably not. He exploded in to SC a couple of years ago with two great scores but then dropped off for the rest of the year. I think he'll go back to his negating ways at some point, and burn people.

Thoughts on Mumford, I thought he would be spliting ruck duties with Giles. But seems like Mumford is doing the majority of it something like a 40/10 split hitouts wise.

Anyone want to elaborate, are those first two games anomalies?

Thoughts on Mumford, I thought he would be spliting ruck duties with Giles. But seems like Mumford is doing the majority of it something like a 40/10 split hitouts wise.

Anyone want to elaborate, are those first two games anomalies?

These two games are the only sample size we have, so based off that Mumford looks pretty good.

Hi guys,

What on earth has happened to Jonothan O'rourke? He seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. He's not on your current injury list and didn't play any of the pre-season games. Was he injured in the pre-season or is he just not developing as you would have liked?
JOR was injured in the pre-season (back soreness), still building up fitness at the moment. He looked good in the twos praccy I saw but was rotating off the ground frequently. Had 24 touches last week in the twos so he's building his way up to a spot in the senior side.

JOR was injured in the pre-season (back soreness), still building up fitness at the moment. He looked good in the twos praccy I saw but was rotating off the ground frequently. Had 24 touches last week in the twos so he's building his way up to a spot in the senior side.
Thanks for the reply S2F. Appreciated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Sumner being relatively poor and perhaps injury to WHE means Lamb is safe but there's high probability of sub vest. Didn't really make the most of the 3 quarters he got.

Is the Mummy two weeks a real two weeks? Or one of those two weeks that drags on and on?

Is the Mummy two weeks a real two weeks? Or one of those two weeks that drags on and on?

I've assumed it could be a two weeks that drags on and on - it was surgery after all, and traded him out last week.

However if you've still got him I'd hold him if you think he can come back at the same level as he left. I suspect he won't though.

I've assumed it could be a two weeks that drags on and on - it was surgery after all, and traded him out last week.

However if you've still got him I'd hold him if you think he can come back at the same level as he left. I suspect he won't though.
Couldve just been a small clean out which some players have and then return in that 1-3 week period after.

I don't like young KPPs (or most KPPs, period) for fantasy comps. Even Cameron last year, when he was in serious contention for the Coleman, was really up and down in his scoring and not as good as a regular small forward/midfielder-style player who gets lots of possessions.

Ranked 158 after R6, doing very nicely sire..

O'Rourke likely to hold his spot???

Shiel, Whitfield, Kelly, Greene all to come back in. He'll probably get at least one or two more games but he'll really need to step it up to cement a spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back