Mystery Flight MH370 missing

Remove this Banner Ad

What we've learnt out of all this is how the media is now 100% controlled by bullshit.

They're reporting what they're told and they're being told bullshit apparently. I guess it is a little much to expect channel 7 to go exploring the seabed in their submarines though.

They're reporting what they're told and they're being told bullshit apparently. I guess it is a little much to expect channel 7 to go exploring the seabed in their submarines though.

The continued reporting of nothing and keeping it in the news with false hope is the media's doing.

tumblr_n3d7dxT12z1tvespno1_1280.png

The continued reporting of nothing and keeping it in the news with false hope is the media's doing.

I think they should be keeping it in the news to be honest. Just throwing your hands up in the air and saying "Well, we lost it. Lets move on." seems more disrespectful.

I think they should be keeping it in the news to be honest. Just throwing your hands up in the air and saying "Well, we lost it. Lets move on." seems more disrespectful.
My thinking is heading down the path of "was there ever a flight MH370?". Very few first world passengers families are kicking up a fuss, and screaming for definitive answers. The grief focus is on the Chinese families. The token Aussies have retreated into the background.

If this event had happened to a first world country, the scrutiny would have been intense, and not been allowed to be consigned to the speculation file. Can you imagine the U.S., U.K., or Australian media letting up on this, if it was one of ours? Heads would be rolling, and wank theories would be called as rubbish. Demands would be made of our tracking capabilities, safety records and proposed realistic, potential outcomes.

This "toss" theory that they did a 180 degree turn - to fly seven hours - just to ditch in the unfriendliest ocean on the planet, would be ridiculed by our discerning media. Yet because this happened in an emerging economy, with few Westerners allegedly affected, the care factor is minimal.

I no longer believe there is an answer, because I don't believe the question was real in the first place. Purely my opinion only.

So, you don't think those people existed at all?
Geez, it's hard to say that - but there has been nothing logical from this disappearance from day one. The cessation of the ability to monitor the flight path seems far-fetched to me, surely technology has over-ridden an individual act to "fly under the radar?'. This was a civilian, not military aircraft.

That no credible information has been released in respect of tracking, only "deluded" speculation of potential "crash" zones, doesn't fill me with confidence.

If that is all the information they are willing to impart, I suggest we are being played. There is no fire in the first world media to solve this, again, leading me down the path of "did it really happen?". The options are limited.

Crashed wthout a trace, crashed, but weird location - as yet undiscovered, hijacked and all killed, hijacked and hostage situation ( no ransom demands ), remote controlled disappearance or phenomena outside of our regular perception. Or, nothing to see in the first place.

I can't drive from Geelong to Phillip Island in a Toyota Yaris without being filmed by 1,000 cameras. I can't walk from Flinders Street Station to Spring Street without similar scrutiny. How the hell does a Boeing 777 with 230 souls aboard escape identification after 30 minutes flight-time? Add the lack of accountability demanded from the Western victims into this mix. Did this really happen?

I have no definitive answers, but I am unable to even ask reasonable questions, based on current information.

Just got to keep pumping us with conclusion that its in the Indian Ocean...... Why? What proof is there? none so far.... but they continue to flog the story that its off the WA coast. We must owe someone alot of favors going along with this.....

My thinking is heading down the path of "was there ever a flight MH370?". Very few first world passengers families are kicking up a fuss, and screaming for definitive answers. The grief focus is on the Chinese families. The token Aussies have retreated into the background.

If this event had happened to a first world country, the scrutiny would have been intense, and not been allowed to be consigned to the speculation file. Can you imagine the U.S., U.K., or Australian media letting up on this, if it was one of ours? Heads would be rolling, and wank theories would be called as rubbish. Demands would be made of our tracking capabilities, safety records and proposed realistic, potential outcomes.

This "toss" theory that they did a 180 degree turn - to fly seven hours - just to ditch in the unfriendliest ocean on the planet, would be ridiculed by our discerning media. Yet because this happened in an emerging economy, with few Westerners allegedly affected, the care factor is minimal.

I no longer believe there is an answer, because I don't believe the question was real in the first place. Purely my opinion only.

Yes there is many suggesting its just a decoy to divert from what's happening to the Ukraine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if then do find the plane, black box etc... I'd have my doubts whether it would be genuine or not. So many twists and turns in this case that it's only a natural reaction to question if it's genuine or not. I know most will shrug off this theory but I reckon there's a possibility that they will 'find' something in the near future that they planted, just to shut us up and for us to stop asking all these questions.

Even if then do find the plane, black box etc... I'd have my doubts whether it would be genuine or not. So many twists and turns in this case that it's only a natural reaction to question if it's genuine or not. I know most will shrug off this theory but I reckon there's a possibility that they will 'find' something in the near future that they planted, just to shut us up and for us to stop asking all these questions.

Well if that happens the prefix will be changed to conspiracy by GG and rightly so ;)

there's a possibility that they will 'find' something in the near future that they planted, just to shut us up and for us to stop asking all these questions.
Not just to shut us up but to cover the inadequacies of all those involved in losing a massive plane in the first place. If nothing comes of their search then the "how could we lose track of it" will be asked more than it is now. People are complacent in general but paid agencies are PAID not to be (like air traffic control etc)

What will happen is they'll eventually just stop searching for it, and months/years will pass, and the general public will eventually "get over it" and move on with their lives and new world events. And over the years there'll be a "truth movement" proposing new theories or bringing up suspicious evidence.

Sound familiar???

Also, it's not that this MH370 conspiracy was done to cover up or deflect from the Ukraine situation. But the reverse.....it was done (hijack mh370) WHILE the Ukraine thing was happening so that they could eventually leave mh370 behind unsolved as the world focuses all their attention on the Ukraine.

What will happen is they'll eventually just stop searching for it, and months/years will pass, and the general public will eventually "get over it" and move on with their lives and new world events. And over the years there'll be a "truth movement" proposing new theories or bringing up suspicious evidence.

Sound familiar???

Also, it's not that this MH370 conspiracy was done to cover up or deflect from the Ukraine situation. But the reverse.....it was done (hijack mh370) WHILE the Ukraine thing was happening so that they could eventually leave mh370 behind unsolved as the world focuses all their attention on the Ukraine.
This is mildly different to "another' event gg that you're referring to ;)

Five weeks into the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, more than $30 million has been spent scouring great swatches of the southern Indian Ocean. Yet searchers have still not found a single piece of physical evidence such as wreckage or human remains. Last week, Australian authorities said they were confident that a series of acoustic pings detected 1,000 miles northwest of Perth had come from the aircraft’s black boxes, and that wreckage would soon be found. But repeated searches by a robotic submarine have so far failed to find the source of the pings, which experts say could have come from marine animals or even from the searching ships themselves.

http://www.slate.com/articles/techn...hind_the_search_for_the_missing_airliner.html

This whole thing is beyond a joke and the fact that the general media and public are starting to forget about the whole situation because it's taking so long to find any form of evidence is also a joke.

It's year 2014, a f**king plane just can't disappear of the face of the earth. There's more to this whole situation and the Malaysian government a long with other governments involved aren't telling us the full story.

Unfortunately for the families we will probably never find out and this one will be swept under the carpet.

50 days in, and what have we learned? Doughnuts, zip, zilch. What have TPTB learned? Plenty. If an alleged flight takes place with only two, token anglo passengers on-board, and then vanishes, the world doesn't give a rats. Store in file for future reference.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...s-family-rallies-together-20140325-35fg6.html These relatives request privacy. Not demanding definitive answers doesn't sit well with me. The article also states the missing couple ( police qld members ) are on long service leave / and / or retired, yet the passenger manifest states their ages as 54 and 58 only.
http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/con...ght MH 370 Passenger Manifest_Nationality.pdf

I don't know how you posters feel, but if it was my relatives on this ( alleged ) flight, I would be full-on in the face of the media and government demanding answers, until I was fully satisfied that all avenues had been thoroughly examined. "Privacy", at this time, smacks of pay-off, or "don't question us", because this is absolute bullshit.

Welcome to the world of "We can do anything, because you are too apathetic to challenge us".

50 days in, and what have we learned? Doughnuts, zip, zilch. What have TPTB learned? Plenty. If an alleged flight takes place with only two, token anglo passengers on-board, and then vanishes, the world doesn't give a rats. Store in file for future reference.
How cynical. You reckon nobody gives a rats?

This has been headline news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back