Feedback Disable badges

Can something be put in where members can disable the badges below their username if they wish? As happy as I was to sponsor a couple of players in 2011, it's hardly relevant now and just looks cluttered to me. Not to mention the people with much more than I have.

Could there be something in our Preferences to be able to choose whether or not we show them on our profile? Similar to how we can edit our member title thing under our username.

You could ask the mod on your board to remove individual ones. There is no functionality at present to allow you to manage them yourself - either individually or as a whole. If there was enough demand we could implement a system with an all or nothing approach but it isn't the highest of priorities

mottrain

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
You could ask the mod on your board to remove individual ones. There is no functionality at present to allow you to manage them yourself - either individually or as a whole. If there was enough demand we could implement a system with an all or nothing approach but it isn't the highest of priorities
The Highest of priorities promptly should be bringing in an add on that then allows you to increase influencing abilities over the players in Geelong Games such as allowing a chip or program put into their brain to totally allow them to be unbeatable so they can win premierships consistently :p.

That wasn't an invitation for all and sundry to request badges, no.

Yes, I'm mean.

Could you please remove my Casey badge? I would also like a shiny penny or ruby. :p

7dLrQZv.jpg

mottrain

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 21, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Can I get that "awesome" badge? Will settle for a shiny penny though. :p
Awesome badge for Richmond supporters being so good considering they have been good supporters for all these years??

Back