Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
He'd be up there at the moment! Shame he couldn't crack the 100, only seems a matter of time though.

On one side he is 'choking' when he gets close and throwing it away or you can look at it as at least he doesn't care about personal milestones and still keeps swinging

There are some players who would go from striking at 180 to struggling to score in the 90's as they look for the personal milestone

On one side he is 'choking' when he gets close and throwing it away or you can look at it as at least he doesn't care about personal milestones and still keeps swinging

There are some players who would go from striking at 180 to struggling to score in the 90's as they look for the personal milestone
That's true. He's really growing on me, I like his confidence and slight arrogance, think it will hold him in good stead for the longer forms as he develops.

MelVilander

Senior List
Dec 17, 2008
Ind
AFL Club
Adelaide
Chris f Lynn ....lol what a catch. slips down just before the catch and instead of looking like a dork calmly sits up and pulls out the most acrobatic catch ever in the most crucial moment.

brisbane13

Cancelled
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
That's true. He's really growing on me, I like his confidence and slight arrogance, think it will hold him in good stead for the longer forms as he develops.
after he hit that 3rd six in a row in the over, in the second game, they showed a close up of maxwells face. he was trying to hide a big grin on how face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back