Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down guys....

....Besides, Jordan was s**t anyway.
12-ppm.jpg

Watch a few games and let the team choose you. Or – don't have a team at all. Just enjoy the league whenever you get the chance to watch a game, which is probably rare considering you haven't "got" a team until now

Watch a few games and let the team choose you. Or – don't have a team at all. Just enjoy the league whenever you get the chance to watch a game, which is probably rare considering you haven't "got" a team until now
I read this bit and couldnt help but think "The wand chooses the wizard, Mr Potter..."

Yeah agreed, watch games and you'll eventually drift towards a team

Guys, I need help picking a team in the NBA to follow.

I want a fairly good team with a main colour Navy Blue..and maybe light blue too. The teams that I'm considering are Pacers, Bobcats, possibly Magic, Mavericks, Grizzlies, Nuggets and the Warriors.

Forget the Pelicans, who could go for a team named the Pelicans? Hornets was by far a better name :thumbsu:

So yeah.. Cheers.

The Magic should be down the bottom for a while (pending results of this year's supposed superdraft), and the Nuggets are on the way down too. The Warriors are quite fun to watch, and the Pacers could be interesting to see how they take the next step.

But agreed with Gibbsy, you'll find yourself gravitating towards a team after following it for a little while. Pick a playoffs series and see what you like about the teams involved and all that.

Or you could pick the Lakers, don't pick the Heat. LeBron's going to leave soon. E92_

;)
I have no idea when games are on, so I don't watch it. I'll try my hardest to find out though :p

Is it the same time as the Ice Hockey? Midday-ish?
The Magic should be down the bottom for a while (pending results of this year's supposed superdraft), and the Nuggets are on the way down too. The Warriors are quite fun to watch, and the Pacers could be interesting to see how they take the next step.

But agreed with Gibbsy, you'll find yourself gravitating towards a team after following it for a little while. Pick a playoffs series and see what you like about the teams involved and all that.
Thanks guys :thumbsu:

Or you could pick the Lakers, don't pick the Heat. LeBron's going to leave soon. E92_
Urgh, bandwagons.
I'd rather go for Magic than the Heat. /seriousreplyisserious
You could go for Memphis Andonis1997, they're underrated and have the Big Burrito in Marc Gasol. He's a gun.
Ooh, double blue, I'm liking that. Is that Pau(l) Gasol's brother?

Thanks for all the help so far guys :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I chose Boston as my team when I was about 8, because they had a leprechaun in their logo, which I thought was just really strange for a professional sporting team. Still haven't watched a full game of NBA in my life, though. I just don't find it that interesting.

Brooklyn. Probably among the richest teams in the NBA, plus we will win the playoffs this year, no doubt
We won't win the playoffs, but I hope we go deep into the series.

In all honesty I can't see it happening. The truth is clutch, but isn't consistently scoring points.

We won't win the playoffs, but I hope we go deep into the series.

In all honesty I can't see it happening. The truth is clutch, but isn't consistently scoring points.
I know we won't win the playoffs, but the reckon if we beat Toronto (which is a good chance), and then if we play Miami (who we have beaten this year (twice)), we have a good chance of getting into the conference finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back