Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope your right. I haven't been looking forward to Macaffer on Watson and Langford on Cotchin this week.

stanton so damaging if let run free

Id expect moneybags (goldsack) to go to heppell or hibberd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tbh not sure...just assumed if someone was a late out Judd_Magic must have him
Given the type of bloke Jobe is, would have to be on his death bed to miss Anzac Day

I'm with Judd_Magic... I have money to spend, but have to wait until next week.... hurry up and be Sunday night when Supercoach re-opens!

What are our thoughts on upgrade targets, ladies and gentlemen? Due to everything already discussed about rookies re their scarcity and how plump they'll get etc, are StevieJelwoodPendles only attainable by a double downgrade? Are we putting ourselves at risk by squeezing in a dud basement price rookie that won't grow purely to get these guys in if we do? Does the quantum number of trades make these guys untouchable? Is throwing the kitchen sink at the 'Big 4' better than gunning for guys like Fyfe, Swan and Griffen and not pricing yourself out of solid DEF/FWDs that are virtually mids like McVeigh and Parker? Should we be looking at guys that are <$550k and either grossly under-priced or primed to go nuts? Decisions, decisions, decisions!

I'll be keeping a sneaky eye on Callan Ward this week. His style of play + improved GWS + blokes around him a year older = could average 110. Will be priced around ~480k after this week and knocked up 120+ in the first 3 weeks IIRC. He scored 92 last week despite getting subbed out at half time!

To all those fortunate enough to be going to the football today, enjoy it! I've heard the atmosphere at this game is comparable to a Grand Final!

What are our thoughts on upgrade targets, ladies and gentlemen? Due to everything already discussed about rookies re their scarcity and how plump they'll get etc, are StevieJelwoodPendles only attainable by a double downgrade? Are we putting ourselves at risk by squeezing in a dud basement price rookie that won't grow purely to get these guys in if we do? Does the quantum number of trades make these guys untouchable? Is throwing the kitchen sink at the 'Big 4' better than gunning for guys like Fyfe, Swan and Griffen and not pricing yourself out of solid DEF/FWDs that are virtually mids like McVeigh and Parker? Should we be looking at guys that are <$550k and either grossly under-priced or primed to go nuts? Decisions, decisions, decisions!

I'll be keeping a sneaky eye on Callan Ward this week. His style of play + improved GWS + blokes around him a year older = could average 110. Will be priced around ~480k after this week and knocked up 120+ in the first 3 weeks IIRC. He scored 92 last week despite getting subbed out at half time!

To all those fortunate enough to be going to the football today, enjoy it! I've heard the atmosphere at this game is comparable to a Grand Final!
goddard.

Selwood is going to come down in price somewhat and I plan to jump on him when he bottoms out. Stevie J is a beast at the moment and if he keeps going I will be forced to find a way to get him in. I also think that Watson's price may drop a bit. For now I have my eyes on the likes of Swan, Griffen, Goddard etc. As for rookies I decided to get Billings instead of Lloyd because he is a mid/fwd and because I think he has great job security for the year. Maybe a bad choice given Lloyd is so cheap, but I thought I would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back