Razor Ray robs hawthorn of last minute shot at goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks player was tucked up tight in the pocket with about 5 seconds left in the 3rd quarter, and Razor Ray stopped the play because he thought he heard the siren go.

Thoughts?

Hawks player was tucked up tight in the pocket with about 5 seconds left in the 3rd quarter, and Razor Ray stopped the play because he thought he heard the siren go.

Thoughts?
No Thoughts

Blind rage.

Razor explained it pretty well i thought. As much as i love to hate on him, i don't think this one was his fault.
It was his fault.

Can't blame Razor if what he said was accurate. Just another example of the absolute shambles the AFL manage to make of something as straightforward as timekeeping...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All that happened was that people were starting to focus on the game more than Razor and he had to do what he needed to to correct the issue.

Usually he pays a terrible free kick, must be looking for new ways to improve himself!:thumbsu:

Razor explained it pretty well i thought. As much as i love to hate on him, i don't think this one was his fault.
I didn't understand his explanation. Did he suggest the siren went in his earpiece, which goes against everything we understand about how the end of quarter is determined?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back