Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was equal to Bale in 2012/13, and are you suggesting that racking up 49 goals and 24 assists in 48 games isn't impressive? I challenge you to find me a better individual season in the history of the Eredivisie.

Like I said, this thread has been an endless stream of crap from everyone tonight. I'm out.
He wasn't equal to Bale.

Yes he had a great year is a league which is cosiderably lower than the epl. Wow.

I literally just quoted half a dozen sources including the BBC, Mundo Deportivo, The Guardian, The Telegraph and The Liverpool Echo who have all reported the fee as £75m.

And I didn't see it, I was blinded by the large utensils being waved around by Liverpool and United fans.

Forgive me.

Jesus christ, I hate them as much as the next person, but the World Cup isn't even over yet.

If they sign Hummels and Vidal that side looks instantly different.

And for all the bagging of Young, the throw away line is "Young is absolutely terrible. So are all your other options to replace him other than a 19 year old Januzaj"

Yeah, except Januzaj IS one of the best teenagers in the world, so I see no real need to go out and spend big in that position.

I think most people realise their issues are in the back half going into this offseason............. they signed one of the best young fullbacks in the world and if they get Hummels, one would suggest it's been a very successful period, even disregarding anything else they get.
Are you a Manchester United supporter?

Janujaz is ok. A lot of better teenagers in world football though.

I literally just quoted half a dozen sources including the BBC, Mundo Deportivo, The Guardian, The Telegraph and The Liverpool Echo who have all reported the fee as £75m.

And Skysports have reported £64.3 mill? The point is noone except for Barca and Liverpool knows for sure the what the actual fee is, the reality is it could be anywhere in between the fees quoted. Either way its irrelevant, you're getting a truckload of money for a 27-year old with serious personal issues so I'd take it and run.

just remember, at least most of us arent villa fans

kieran richardson, senderos, joke hole and potentially bendtner

you cant do anything but pity

How could I forget them when suggesting every club has stregthened.. lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Liverpool fans should be happy if they get Bony.

Very good player. Would have liked him at Arsenal.

Basically English media is saying one price and the Spanish media is saying another, and who gives a s**t really

Also, Lallana in his early years battled with conditions like having a hole in his heart which he had surgery, and the same condition Darren Fletcher had with his bowels. That's why he came on later after he got over them

And goodbye Luis, the past 3 and a half years watching you play football was some of the best football memories I have

10474867_735562283169332_376804718554239571_n.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's gold

Isn't Bony's style a lot like Lambert's? Big, strong, powerful consistent scorer. Not the Suarez replacement but an alternative or first choice ahead of him perhaps

Murru, Berardi, Sterling, Meyer, Laporte, Draxler, Gabigol, Deulofeu, Marquinhos, Shaw, Fischer, Torres... that was just off the top of my head. Lots of super talented teenagers in world football.
Names Sterling and doesn't even include Pogba or Lukaku. :drunk:

You're kidding yourself if Januzaj is not better than the majority of those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back