Review Autopsy vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Unashamedly watching the 2nd half again. Stringers 3rd quarter. Wow

I still think he will be the best of the 2012 draft for us, even after Macraes huge game and Hunters,Hrovats good games.

He will absolutely dominate games in the future, hopefully a few of them are finals.

Great effort by the young guys today really good performance , even reckon when Austin went foward he gave us something to kick to

You didn't mention Picken.....how'd he go today?
He's in my top 3 most loved. Throughout his career the knock has been his disposal, but TBH, I've never really noticed it, or I thought he was ok. His disposal this year has been dreadful. I've really noticed it, but probably more with the silk around him now.

How bloody strong is stringer. Just wow. Don't argue after don't argue. Can't be tackled. MACHINE!!!!!!!!
Also liked Austins game. Went forward and even provided a good option for us.
JJ was awesome and provides alot of dash.
Macrae was huge. 40 + Possies. ust wow.
Like big Red. Brought the ball down every time and with Jones next to him i can't help but think we will have the forward line we need.
Crameri has played 2 ok games in a row. Hopefully he can get back to his early season form.
Darley is a great user of the ball. Needs to stay in the side for mine.
Stevens was huge. Just barged through packs all day making it easier for Macrae and Libba and co to get the ball.
His work is very underrated by many. LOVE HIM!

Could go on and on but great game by the boys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Athenian, love your passion for the dogs and team, however have you ever coached at any level of football above under 12s?

i have never coached - so i guess i should not have and opinion

which means all u guys have a right to express you opinions

im sorry terry wheeler, mike malthouse, peter rohde, rocket and terry wallace i had no idea u were posting on the boards!

Jack Macrae's stats

just

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

i have never coached - so i guess i should not have and opinion

which means all u guys have a right to express you opinions

im sorry terry wheeler, mike malthouse, peter rohde, rocket and terry wallace i had no idea u were posting on the boards!

You post with such apparent knowledge of coaching I am shocked.....attributing pretty much any poor play to the coach, good luck to you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back