TAC Cup 2014

cactus jack

Draftee
Aug 5, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Bailey Dale seems to be in the best most weeks for Dandenong. Anyone know much about him? Chance to be drafted?
Has always been very talented. Is only skinny but is hard at it and has good skills. Was BOG last week and his third quarter was brilliant and helped get them back in the game. If he keeps up this form he is every chance to be drafted.

Sezzac1

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
Carlton
Thought I would get in 1st here (if I have) and say......if you get the chance don't miss the MOTY taken today by Toby McLean of Oakleigh Charges. Shaun Smith eat your heart out. Almost got a standing ovation from the crowd in the Preston Stand.

Absolute stunner and I suspect it will be on Almost Footy Legends this week. Hopefully someone will post on Youtube.

Sezzac1

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
Carlton
Great Grab mark of the year - but Rahul what about the game from Beasley on McKenzie - your man was outstanding BOG - well picked early.

I like Beasley but I think it is fair to say the delivery to Mck was about as good as the Saints give Roo. Having him triple teamed also helped and then late in the game a 5' tall Knights team-mate jumped infront to spoil a certain mark on a lead to a decent kick. Mck couldn't take a trick.

Sep 27, 2004
Dr Geoffrey Edelsten's jacuzzi
AFL Club
Carlton
Thought I would get in 1st here (if I have) and say......if you get the chance don't miss the MOTY taken today by Toby McLean of Oakleigh Charges. Shaun Smith eat your heart out. Almost got a standing ovation from the crowd in the Preston Stand.

Absolute stunner and I suspect it will be on Almost Footy Legends this week. Hopefully someone will post on Youtube.
http://www.afl.com.au/video?guid=666449

Saddest thing about the highlights packages is the camera work. It is arguably better than the AFL's commercial broadcasters. Long camera angles are better than close ups.

Last edited:

Sezzac1

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
Carlton
Disappointing scenes at Avalon today. Players harassing an injured player and pushing him to the ground several times whilst he was on his knees in obvious pain with a leg injury and the ball nowhere nearby. Caused a melee in the end. A TAC heavy hitter at the ground saw the incident so hopefully he and others will make sure this doesn't happen again. They also need to investigate the use of over zealous tagging tactics (think bearhug at stoppages) which needs to be frowned upon as well. Neither issues a great look for the TAC.

foj1

Cancelled
Oct 25, 2005
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
essendon
Week before sandy player suspended for punching a player while in a pack and two vic metro players sent off the ground one due to continuous punches to the chest the other a victim of a sling tackle which would not have been tolerated at afl level.

ark n go

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Disappointing scenes at Avalon today. Players harassing an injured player and pushing him to the ground several times whilst he was on his knees in obvious pain with a leg injury and the ball nowhere nearby. Caused a melee in the end. A TAC heavy hitter at the ground saw the incident so hopefully he and others will make sure this doesn't happen again. They also need to investigate the use of over zealous tagging tactics (think bearhug at stoppages) which needs to be frowned upon as well. Neither issues a great look for the TAC.
I thought tagging was illegal in the TAC? Could be wrong though.

God Save Max King

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 25, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
QUALIFYING FINALS

SATURDAY AUGUST 30

VISY PARK

11:30am: Oakleigh Chargers v Geelong Falcons

2:15pm: Calder Cannons v North Ballarat Rebels

ELIMINATION FINALS

SUNDAY AUGUST 31

11:30am: Western Jets v Dandenong Stingrays

2:15pm: Sandringham Dragons v Murray Bushrangers

God Save Max King

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 25, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wonder what you think about Ludeman's strike a couple of weeks ago, looked like a complete dog act.

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
Don't understand why Foster is not rated as high as other forwards, he is a good mark and presents up the ground also. if the dogs don't nominate him ill be shocked.

David Spencer

Rookie
Mar 27, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
No wright, meant rauls man beasley got foster, and he does it again 19 disposals holds him to 2. Just a terrific game today, McLean turned game in 10 minutes in second and Ahearne did his best in second half with miller but Oakleigh just look smoother after 1/4 time.
We'll done to both teams

Back