List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As a fwd... Has never kicked a goal."

Nah, must have just been Toms twin who also has the name Tom Hickey who played for goal coast and kicked a few playing FORWARD.

So a 23y/o ruckman has a great game but his opponent - a 28y/o one of the best in the game - also has a great game and somehow the 23y/o is no good?

I give up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im_So_Confused_Mantled_Howler_Monkey_1024x768.jpg

Did you play well if your opponent was bog
I like Longer but he's been touched up in a few games as well. Hickey is just as good in the contest and is doing more around the ground. A hell of a lot more.

Hickey: 19 touches 7 kicks 12 handballs 3 goals 8 marks 20 hitouts

Mumford: 18 touches 4 kicks 14 handballs 1 goal 2 marks 50 hitouts

Clearances
St Kilda 40
GWS 37

Centre Clearances
St Kilda 14
GWS 13

So for all those hitouts our midfield still had more clearances from the centre and around the ground, so really the hitout stat is negated by that. (Would love to find an effective hitout stat but couldn't find it)

Also wasn't Hickey injured near half time?

You include the goals and the marks difference (I remember some of those marks being on the last line of defence as well) I know whose game id prefer.

Hickey: 19 touches 7 kicks 12 handballs 3 goals 8 marks 20 hitouts

Mumford: 18 touches 4 kicks 14 handballs 1 goal 2 marks 50 hitouts

Clearances
St Kilda 40
GWS 37

Centre Clearances
St Kilda 14
GWS 13

So for all those hitouts our midfield still had more clearances from the centre and around the ground, so really the hitout stat is negated by that. (Would love to find an effective hitout stat but couldn't find it)

Also wasn't Hickey injured near half time?

You include the goals and the marks difference (I remember some of those marks being on the last line of defence as well) I know whose game id prefer.
I will ******* die laughing when Hickey gets votes for this game come Brownlow night :cool:

I am glad Pelchen is in control and not the people of Big Footy. Ruckmen take time to develop, with their plan for 2018 and beyond which gettable ruck men would you rather have? We would have to give up a fair bit to get one. I think just give Hickey and Longer both time, both of them have shown in patches what they might be capable of.

I will ******* die laughing when Hickey gets votes for this game come Brownlow night :cool:

He fully deserves votes but it'll be a tough game to poll in. Giles kicked 4. Smith kicked 5. Armitage 29 and a goal. Roo of course should take the three. Not to mention the chances of the votes going someplace unexpected as umpires can often do and it may not be a sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back