THE TAN - FINGER LICKIN' RICHO - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything more cringe inducing than Jacqui Lambie.
She went on radio saying she was single and was looking for a man with lots of money and a huge dick?
Tasmanians.
Just googled her. no amount of money would make me shag that thing.

All fair enough and not looking to pooh pooh any chance our boys might have to poll well + of-course it has been a quieter news week for us with our bye...

Just surprised me to open the RFC website up this morning to see an article spruiking it.

For what it's worth, unfortunately I would be very surprised if either Cotch or Dusty finished in the top 10 - 15.
Good seasons from both but hardly gonna fluke a Charlie.
I'm the same. Love to see em win but right now neither of them are in the hunt.

Is there anything more cringe inducing than Jacqui Lambie.
She went on radio saying she was single and was looking for a man with lots of money and a huge dick?
Tasmanians.
Yeah..Jacqui Lambie and Pauline Hampson double-teaming you.
PAULINE_REF_648x365_2166965785-hero.jpg images (7).jpg

Last edited:

938804.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finished work early this morning and my balls were that far up in my body trying to keep warm that I looked like Frankenstein.
When I was living in Leeds I did nightshift for a while, it would drop to minus 15 on the way home. :drunk:

When I was living in Leeds I did nightshift for a while, it would drop to minus 15 on the way home. :drunk:

I lived in Sweden and used to finish at anywhere between midnight and 4 am. I didn't find it as cold at negative 10-20 as i did when it was closer too zero. I think cos its so dry when it gets that low.

I lived in Sweden and used to finish at anywhere between midnight and 4 am. I didn't find it as cold at negative 10-20 as i did when it was closer too zero. I think cos its so dry when it gets that low.
Was in north eastern Europe many years ago at Christmas and it was minus 26 during the day.
Plums still the size of dried peas.... :(

Drank a lot of shots of Wodka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back