Rumour Bicks to head back to a media role?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's hilarious people assuming this is all happening because Roo is on the board.

Unfortunately its true though. We have lacked leadership in the administration. Ricciutto was taught whats now happening, very well, in the year he was leading the Brownlow by a country mile before he got injured and missed a premiership.

Unfortunately its true though. We have lacked leadership in the administration. Ricciutto was taught whats now happening, very well, in the year he was leading the Brownlow by a country mile before he got injured and missed a premiership.
I'm far more confident now post-Roo on the board than I was pre-Roo.

Just have a feeling we are back on the upward curve again :)

You're not a fan of Roo, are you?
Absolutely. He's my second best Crows player of all time.

As a man? Not so much. But that's based on experiences I had with him over the years. He's now a LOT older, as am I (not so much). I think it's great he's on the board. Good passionate money man. I just don't believe anything that we've seen happen is as a result of him being newly appointed to the board. He's actually part of a much bigger picture rather than one who's drawing the picture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to add my 2 cents worth, I think Roo is an excellent addition to the board. A no frills, publicly educated Riverland boy should bring a new way of looking at things. Add to that the fact that he is one of the all time great players of the Club who'll want nothing but good stuff for the players (which ultimately brings benefits to everyone). The AFC board and footy club itself seems to be getting a gentle shake in the right direction!

I think it's hilarious people assuming this is all happening because Roo is on the board.

Me too. New kid on the block. He'll be feeling his way at present. Imagine coming onto the board of any organisation and immediately throwing your weight around and have the rest of the board say 'Yes sir, no sir'. Fantasy land. Deals are done to achieve things at board level by careful garnering of support from your fellow board members and convincing them of the rightness of your position, not by acting like a raging bull in a china shop. To mix a couple of metaphors, he'd be sent to Coventry.

Imagine how good it would be if we could squeeze both M Crouch and Cameron into the team this week?

Would feel like a new club, new direction.

Cmon Sando. Go with the flow!
Cameron is still injured I believe.

M Crouch a good chance if Thommo out injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back