No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Hird will go out on his balcony for a nightcap this evening and it will resemble something like this.
7851956.jpg

Heard a Hawthorn supporter call into SEN before questioning Caro's sanity in relation to her obsession with Hird. Whoever it was said he'd cancelled his Age subscription cos he was sick of her illogical rants.

Why I think he was bona fide was because no Bombers supporter would pretend to be a Hawks supporter.

This was just one call but I've heard others discuss the same thing. s**t maybe the tides turning and and her obsession is the catalyst.
Probably Ian Hanke. :drunk:

Anyone else listening to SEN1116 this morning ?

Things have got heated at Fairfax this morning it seems regarding Caro's lastest article..

The sub editor has missed an error or Caro deliberately wrote "Our view" instead of my "My view" which was pointed out by the SEN1116 team and only edited online after they noticed it and discussed it this morning

So now Caro thinks her view is the whole of the Age journalists view?
Rohan Connolly won't be happy... SEN116 are trying to get him on the show this morning to comment on it
Did SEN explicitly claim responsibility? Is this Steve Vincent guy who was actually responsible for bringing it to Rohan Connolly's attention on Twitter an SEN employee? To channel Bomber for a moment, hmmmmm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tania may as well put the kettle on for the media pack that's going to form outside their house.

Going to be cold tonight; rug up Purple
I feel sorry for the Hird family as well as their neighbours that will once again have to put up with the ensuing media scrum outside their house. Incredible how much resources and time has been spent on Hird, who is essentially just the coach of a sporting team.

I feel sorry for the Hird family as well as their neighbours that will once again have to put up with the ensuing media scrum outside their house. Incredible how much resources and time has been spent on Hird, who is essentially just the coach of a sporting team.

Someone should go down there with hot chocolate and little red and black cupcakes with jim's face on them

I certainly wish I had gone to Uni for 3+ years, paid a shitload for it, then wrote a shitty blog for another year, then brought people coffee for another two years so I could stand out the front of a far superior person's house and ask him the same stupid questions that I already know the answer to too.

So on 3AW Sports show Caro said that Trigg "deserves a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance"......I'm serious! (i'm not saying Trigg does not deserve a second chance even though he admitted to deliberate cheating).

They replayed a grab from a "prediction" Caro made on 8th July re who may be next Blues CEO...."I have a feeling it may even be Trigg"
Remember Trigg is very close to AFL honchos. Yet another great leak by Caro. Thing is, it's now pretty clear that she was already told this on 8th July and made out as if "she had a feeling". Now i'm not knocking a journo from having sources but just say so ffs!

Acquire some fireworks or crackers and set them off just as they are about to go to their live news feeds.

Take the match day air raid siren down there .... plenty of Essendon fans would help fill the roster to turn the handle. On second thoughts maybe we should take it up the road to Caro's place. mmmmm.

So on 3AW Sports show Caro said that Trigg "deserves a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance"......I'm serious! (i'm not saying Trigg does not deserve a second chance even though he admitted to deliberate cheating).
Her hypocrisy is astonishing, but not surprising.

I'm trying to not watch, listen or read anything she spews out. But when you do, like this, the anger continues to build towards her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back