No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caro saying Trigg should get a second chance.

lel

You can't make this s**t up...

Some of the funnier quotes...

"Trigg's appointment a victory for second chances......"
"This, along with forgiveness, is something the AFL is famous for and that is not a bad thing."

And can't help herself....."His penance seemed lenient at the time compared with that suffered by Tippett and more so Tippett's manager, Peter Blucher, but in the context of the Essendon example now appears harsh."

Pushing the AFL barrow once again ........."Trigg also attended St Peter's - the Adelaide private school with strong sporting links to Melbourne Grammar but now emerging as the Xavier College of South Australia given the growing number of AFL identities among its alumni. AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan is an old boy....

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ond-chances-20140722-zvqo3.html#ixzz38CbJI3Ha

View attachment 69454 Purple and the media scrum have begun to assemble outside the Hird residence.
Haha no-one's waiting outside in case anyone was wondering. There are some coffee cups and other rubbish strewn around a little down the street which I'm assuming is from the putrid media filth but hopefully they got nothing today

THE AFL and Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority were warned within weeks of launching an investigation into Essendon’s 2012 season supplements regime that their joint probe was potentially unlawful.

Correspondence between lawyers acting for Essendon coaches and support staff, the AFL and ASADA in the early stages of the joint investigation form part of the club’s Federal Court challenge against the anti-doping authority.

READ MORE:
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...entially-illegal/story-fnca0u4y-1226998041633

Consider this, and then consider the Clothier "warning" of which we were smashed with, and shake your head in disbelief.

Consider this, and then consider the Clothier "warning" of which we were smashed with, and shake your head in disbelief.

there's a small but ever growing part of me that thinks the afl did it intentionally as a safety blanket, but an even larger part of me thinks they're not that smart and simply really stupid

there's a small but ever growing part of me that thinks the afl did it intentionally as a safety blanket, but an even larger part of me thinks they're not that smart and simply really stupid
So much of this saga has the imprimatur of Demetriou, it's not even close to being funny. While he lined his pockets with an obscene pay-cheque, and told the AFL Commision what he was worth in "performance bonus" payments, he was running the ship, full-tilt, into the ground.

Factor in Clothier, Anderson (RIP), Dr. Harcourt (life support) being aware and target-testing EFC players, and the samples being sent to Cologne (world's best practice at peptide detection), and AD being out of this expensive loop? Not ******* likely, imho.

Tinfoil hat placed firmly on head, I sincerely believe that Vlad felt he could "toady" to some Canberra buddies, with an holier-than-thou compliance, knowing there were no AAF's to attach guilt to the AFL as a whole. Being open, transparent and compliant could have curried favour with political aspirations.

But the drip-fed leaks to his "journo/gossip?" mates spawned an outrage he could no longer extinguish. It became a case of survival of the fattest, and Vlad was not prepared - at the time, to go out a loser. When the AFL didn't stand down Jobe for his admission of using AOD 9604 immediately, the first cracks appeared in the AFL rhetorical stance. When Dr. Garnham exposed the ASADA stance on AOD 9604, as being common knowledge at AFL house, Vlad demanded ballistic return-fire, to (over) compensate for the "bad" publicity, and any queries this may generate.

The traction gained by the AFL vs EFC charge sheet is being eroded daily, the more rational are now demanding facts and timely closure.

The legacy of this fat campaigner is 2 expansion teams we didn't want/need, dwindling attendance (for myriad reasons), lack of FTA coverage for "grass-roots" supporters and a stench over two seasons that he was the prime architect of, and an "opinion" driven football media to boot.

Hoping that Gemba blows your Bastion retirement plans to kingdom come, and you are sued for defamation, libel and slander, for good measure.

Apparently Mick Ellis' latest column in Inside Footy has suggested that the players accept a 6 month off-season ban. There are many dots missing from this article, and I suggest that Mick is testing the waters - Seeing that this idea has been floated behind closed doors. What Mick and every journalist fails to realise is that the players have decided to fight the Show cause notices - It's nothing to do with the club. Anyway Mick will be disowned by Blitz.

We don't want Caro to leave The Age - She's a monty to be chief footy writer for the HUN. There's a reason why the HUN took a year to replace Mike Sheahan.

Apparently Mick Ellis' latest column in Inside Footy has suggested that the players accept a 6 month off-season ban. There are many dots missing from this article, and I suggest that Mick is testing the waters - Seeing that this idea has been floated behind closed doors. What Mick and every journalist fails to realise is that the players have decided to fight the Show cause notices - It's nothing to do with the club. Anyway Mick will be disowned by Blitz.
http://www.sen.com.au/inside-footba...-players-can-take-medicine-and-end-pain/70857

It's an interesting argument, and I have a lot of time for Ellis, but I don't think it works. If the problem is that "the stain of suspicion will not leave them", I'm not sure how voluntarily seeking suspension as a group will help that in the slightest. Every player would inevitably be tarred as an admitted drug cheat for the rest of their career.

He floated the idea on Twitter yesterday and copped a bit of stick over it, and it looks like that's continued:

We don't want Caro to leave The Age - She's a monty to be chief footy writer for the HUN. There's a reason why the HUN took a year to replace Mike Sheahan.
It wouldn't work. Even Ralph has to write about footy on occasion.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The carrion are back outside Hirdy's place this morning and back on morning TV.

"Hird's return from overseas just reignites this whole saga....."

Campaigners.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...entially-illegal/story-fnca0u4y-1226998041633

Yeah if Chips article is accurate, I wouldnt think ASADA look strong here, as it was the AFL raising legality issues which it appears ASADA repeatedly ignored & why would they do that? Because they had their foot in the door re self-incrimination & were most likely wetting themselves at the prospect of interviewing players & staff.

Would ASADA have ever had such unfettered access to athletes before? Not that I know of, so no way they were going to back off & they decided to deal with any legal issues later - well here were are you campaigners, enjoy the ride...

Philip Maguire · @bundarrah
22nd Jul 2014 from TwitLonger

Time for a real investigation
To continue the theme of Essendon as victim of criminal fraud we note that In September 2012, the club was shocked to receive a $61,000 bill from Mal Hooper's clinic for hyperbaric therapy and more than 100 injections of unnamed amino acids.

That is in addition to the14,060 billed to the club by Alavi's Como Pharmacy for non-supplied substances - an amount which was later credited back to the club

According to The Australian's Chip Le Grand, (one of the few journos to have done his job without fear or favour) Essendon's former High Performance coach, Dean Robinson told Mal Hooper in a email that he would endeavour to have the bill paid promptly but would have to discuss it with the club's legal representatives as the treatments were not authorised by medical staff.

The question that immediately arises is whether there is any proof that more than 100 injections were provided at Hooper's clinic and whether there was around $60,000 of hyperbaric treatments? It appears not.

On July 31 last year Nick McKenzie and Richard Baker proudly proclaimed that Fairfax media could reveal that ASADA investigators had uncovered the Hooper bill. However, they failed to establish then whether or not the bill was paid and still haven't. Superlative investigative journalism I'm sure you will agree.

There's a motley crew of characters involved in this horrible charade.

Firstly we have Steve Dank who has been questioned by police concerning the theft of peptides; then there is Nima Alavi who has been questioned by police in relation to a potential $12,000 credit card fraud involving substances which were never supplied to the card's holder and we also have the deregistered chiropractor, Mal Hooper, who was found guilty on three counts of professional misconduct, five counts of unprofessional conduct and misleading and deceptive advertising.

In addition to those three we have a supporting cast featuring convicted drug deal Shane Charter, the royal plural of majesty, Caro Wilson, the court jesters Baker & McKenzie and the ageing doggie walker Patrick Smith.

Throw in ASADA, Andy D, Gillion, Dr Peter Harcourt and Brett Clothier and you have an all star cast of villains and incompetent ninnies.

Can we now have a real investigation?

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-...s-for-misconduct/story-fni0fee2-1226690450599

There are there that made some solid points on the article though., it was poorly written and unusual for Micj, didn't really look much at te biger picture.

I don't blame him for an 'anti Essendon' article' just that one was not well written or thought out for me.

Rohans on the other hand a few weeks back was good, no issues for me with that one.

Philip Maguire · @bundarrah
22nd Jul 2014 from TwitLonger

Time for a real investigation
To continue the theme of Essendon as victim of criminal fraud we note that In September 2012, the club was shocked to receive a $61,000 bill from Mal Hooper's clinic for hyperbaric therapy and more than 100 injections of unnamed amino acids.

That is in addition to the14,060 billed to the club by Alavi's Como Pharmacy for non-supplied substances - an amount which was later credited back to the club

According to The Australian's Chip Le Grand, (one of the few journos to have done his job without fear or favour) Essendon's former High Performance coach, Dean Robinson told Mal Hooper in a email that he would endeavour to have the bill paid promptly but would have to discuss it with the club's legal representatives as the treatments were not authorised by medical staff.

The question that immediately arises is whether there is any proof that more than 100 injections were provided at Hooper's clinic and whether there was around $60,000 of hyperbaric treatments? It appears not.

On July 31 last year Nick McKenzie and Richard Baker proudly proclaimed that Fairfax media could reveal that ASADA investigators had uncovered the Hooper bill. However, they failed to establish then whether or not the bill was paid and still haven't. Superlative investigative journalism I'm sure you will agree.

There's a motley crew of characters involved in this horrible charade.

Firstly we have Steve Dank who has been questioned by police concerning the theft of peptides; then there is Nima Alavi who has been questioned by police in relation to a potential $12,000 credit card fraud involving substances which were never supplied to the card's holder and we also have the deregistered chiropractor, Mal Hooper, who was found guilty on three counts of professional misconduct, five counts of unprofessional conduct and misleading and deceptive advertising.

In addition to those three we have a supporting cast featuring convicted drug deal Shane Charter, the royal plural of majesty, Caro Wilson, the court jesters Baker & McKenzie and the ageing doggie walker Patrick Smith.

Throw in ASADA, Andy D, Gillion, Dr Peter Harcourt and Brett Clothier and you have an all star cast of villains and incompetent ninnies.

Can we now have a real investigation?

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-...s-for-misconduct/story-fni0fee2-1226690450599
Its looking more and more likely that the footy club was just billed for stuff it never received.
obviously we cottoned on to it in some aspects and got a refund. This should be the catalyst for having everything thrown out... EVERYTHING

When anybody calls her out or raises any questions in relation to her articles, doesn't she just go with the old 'don't be silly' statement most of the time, well thats how seem I recall most of her rebuttals on any issue she writes about.
Back in the day when I used to watch Footy Classified (idiot), her favourite rebuttal was "Grow up".

Its looking more and more likely that the footy club was just billed for stuff it never received.
obviously we cottoned on to it in some aspects and got a refund. This should be the catalyst for having everything thrown out... EVERYTHING

Very much so - nearly obviously so and it just seems scary that the 'authorities' cant see through the charade, or simply dont want to.

It is nearly the perfect crime - link professional clubs signed to WADA/ASADA into their web of fraud, which adds a layer of complexity to them getting caught because the club will raise eyebrows, but there is so little the club can do wtih the 'problem' of Asada/Wada hanging over them. These are not for profit organisations - these are not private companies with the owners riding every cent - Pfft, we paid 60K for something we didnt get - keep it hush! Let it go the risks of blowing this up far outweigh the pros etc

We could be dealing with a complex, multi-layered fraud/illegal racket going on, and simply the AFL and ASADA are not anywhere near equipped to investigate this.

More Caro talk this morning by anonymous dudes and dudettes on an Internet forum.
Look at her, still making it all about herself. :drunk:

Now remind me, who tried to pass off their own views as representing those of their entire publication?

EXCLUSIVE SCENES FROM OUTSIDE THE HIRD HOUSEHOLD:

ZFSYcB8.png
Dig up, stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back