No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When anybody calls her out or raises any questions in relation to her articles, doesn't she just go with the old 'don't be silly' statement most of the time, well thats how seem I recall most of her rebuttals on any issue she writes about.

Yeah, watched the start of FC last night & all I can say is Lloydy is a better man than me - a swift 'go * yourself caro' would not have been out of place after her 'silly' comment & the s**t eating grin that accompanied it.

Back in the day when I used to watch Footy Classified (idiot), her favourite rebuttal was "Grow up".

She really is a noxious weed. She's repugnant. For all the vitriol, negativity and pure spite she throws around willy-nilly, including a prolonged campaign to kill a club, whenever she's challenged reasonably and fairly, it's toys out of the pram time.

I'd say there's some serious personality disorders at play there. 1, 2 and 3 of the "other" cover the issue I just brought up. http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

"Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody, and physical clumsiness are typical of the condition, but are not required for diagnosis" http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

She really is a noxious weed. She's repugnant. For all the vitriol, negativity and pure spite she throws around willy-nilly, including a prolonged campaign to kill a club, whenever she's challenged reasonably and fairly, it's toys out of the pram time.

I'd say there's some serious personality disorders at play there. 1, 2 and 3 of the "other" cover the issue I just brought up. http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

"Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject, one-sided verbosity, restricted prosody, and physical clumsiness are typical of the condition, but are not required for diagnosis" http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Ok admit it. Who had to look up what prosody meant?

http://www.sen.com.au/inside-footba...-players-can-take-medicine-and-end-pain/70857

It's an interesting argument, and I have a lot of time for Ellis, but I don't think it works.

So players who did nothing wrong should cop a penalty because someone else "probably" (but not definitely) did? Yeah, that'll float. Tell you what Mick, some journos throughout this "saga" have "probably" slandered some of those involved. We don't know who, but rather than drag things out I propose that all journos take a six month suspension (without pay) and the accompanying stigma associated with such a ban.

Reckon that's a goer?

On hird returning I was joking with a mate at work he'd return to the club with a reworded "return of the mack" blasting

Return of the mack hird,
It is,
Return of the mack hird,
Come on,
Return of the mack hird,
Oh, my god,
You know that I'll be back,
Here I am.

Return of the mack hird,
Once again,
Return of the mack hird,
Top of the world,
Return of the mack hird,
Watch my flow,
You know that I'll be back,
Here I go.

So, I'm back up in the game,
(Running things like my swing),
Lettin' all the people know,
That I'm back to run the show,
Cause what they didn't thought they knew know was wrong,
And all the nasty things you've they've done,
So, baby, listen carefully,
While I sing my comeback song.

Edit: Verse 1 & 2 before ^

Well I tried to tell you so (yes I did),
But I guess you didn't know,
As the saddest story goes,
Baby, now I got the flow,
'Cause I know it from the start,
Baby, when caro broke my heart,
That I had to come again,
And show you that I'm with.

Hird: You lied to me,
Caro: All those times I tried to destroy you,
Hird; You lied to me,
Caro: Yes, I tried, yes, I tried,
Caro: Even though I knew the truth would win
Caro: Yes, I cried, yes, I cried.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do barrett next do barret next!!

Problem is I've never read many of his articles. And most of those I've actually seen have been just pure pap imo, with no character or insight to them.

Aside from the Essendon stuff of the past 18 months, are you able to maybe give me examples of a few of his more notable errors over the years? I can then maybe try and weave some of that stuff into one of those cringeworthy 'Sliding Doors' style pieces.

Problem is I've never read many of his articles. And most of those I've actually seen have been just pure pap imo, with no character or insight to them.

Aside from the Essendon stuff of the past 18 months, are you able to maybe give me examples of a few of his more notable errors over the years? I can then maybe try and weave some of that stuff into one of those cringeworthy 'Sliding Doors' style pieces.

IF Barrett understood the concept of "sliding doors"
THEN he doesn't.

^ that's what his articles look like. This is what they should look like:

THEN his articles would just be factual abortion, as opposed to a factual and structural abortion.

Melbourne being robbed when they traded pick 2 for Dom Tyson and Pick 9 despite admitting he'd never seen Tyson play is a real stand out beauty for me.

THEN he doesn't.

^ that's what his articles look like. This is what they should look like:

THEN his articles would just be factual abortion, as opposed to a factual and structural abortion.

IF Barrett had a set
THEN he'd be capable of independent thought rather than have a hand up his arse playing him like a puppet

Melbourne being robbed when they traded pick 2 for Dom Tyson and Pick 9 despite admitting he'd never seen Tyson play is a real stand out beauty for me.

SCATTERGUN! TERRY, ON A SCALE OF SCATTERGUN TO SCATTERGUN, HOW SCATTERGUN WOULD YOU SAY MELBOURNE'S SCATTERGUN APPROACH HAS BEEN, IN THE CONTEXT OF ITS SCATTERGUN NATURE?

He's a complete asshat and even lacks the humility to not write a piece saying how incredibly good that deal was for Melbourne.

Not to mention Atley approaching elite status, as evidenced by his 3 kick, 10 handball effort against Carlton

SCATTERGUN! TERRY, ON A SCALE OF SCATTERGUN TO SCATTERGUN, HOW SCATTERGUN WOULD YOU SAY MELBOURNE'S SCATTERGUN APPROACH HAS BEEN, IN THE CONTEXT OF ITS SCATTERGUN NATURE?

He's a complete asshat and even lacks the humility to not write a piece saying how incredibly good that deal was for Melbourne.

I'll admit to not understanding it at the time but seeing what Tyson has done this year along with the promise Salem has shown, I find myself shaking my head thinking "Roos has ******* well done it AGAIN!"

Not to mention Atley approaching elite status, as evidenced by his 3 kick, 10 handball effort against Carlton
Im certain he will pen a heppell v atley piece soon enough, who's had the better career to date.... like thats even a f**king contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back