Unofficial Preview Changes Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Peter Powers ( the hypnotist ) in to do the pregame warm up, all players to be suggested they are combination of Wayne Carey/ Glen Archer/ Gary Ablett jr, before they run out for that game, have seen some of his work, pretty impressive :)

images

Our mob wouldn't pay attention and would end up playing like a combination of Stefan Carey / Jeffrey Archer / Nathan Ablett.

Fremantle coach Ross Lyon has said that there could be up to six changes, after their horrible loss to 18th placed St.Kilda, when the team takes on Carlton next Thursday night.
It will be interesting to see how he approaches team selection compared to Brad.
2 will be sandi and ballatine

2014 has turned out the way. From an unbiased point of view some may say it was always going to come to this. When the experience and youth excuse dried up (now) our deficiencies would be layed bare for all to see.

Those "some" are known as the "haters" I think you will find.

Fremantle coach Ross Lyon has said that there could be up to six changes, after their horrible loss to 18th placed St.Kilda, when the team takes on Carlton next Thursday night.
It will be interesting to see how he approaches team selection compared to Brad.
Sandi, Ballintine, Ibottson, Pearce, Silvagni- Not rocket science for them you wouldn't think....

I'm going to stick my neck out and say for structures sake (and with fingers crossed he can come right) and keep Black in-But Wood still comes in.
My team for next week

Firrito Thompson Wright
Atley Hansen McDonald
Gibson Cunnington Wood
Mullet Black Harvey
Thomas Petrie Brown

R: Goldstein Swallow Greenwood
IC: Zeibell, Dal Santo, Jacobs
Sub: Bastinac

After very careful consideration:

Firitto Thompson Wright
Atley Hansen Hine
McDonald Greenwood Mullet
Harvey Black Thomas
Wood Petrie Wells
Goldstein Cunnington Dal Santo
Swallow Brown Ziebell Badtinac

Em: Harper McKenzie Dumont

Out:
Jacobs, Adams, Daw, Gibson, McMahon
In: Brown, Wells, Wood, Hine, Mullet

If Wells isn't ready, then I'd play Harper and hope for the best. He would have been handy last week chasing Simpson & Yarran.

We have 5 weeks to get our s**t together and just play our best attacking footy and hope our defence holds up.

The song afterall is out we come to play, not out we come to defend space.

Firitto Thompson Wright
Atley Hansen Hine
Harvey Black Thomas
Wood Petrie Wells

Out:

If Wells isn't ready, then I'd play Harper and hope for the best. He would have been handy last week chasing Simpson & Yarran.

We have 5 weeks to get our s**t together and just play our best attacking footy and hope our defence holds up.

This will probably be my last vent, but that backline should have been out on the field against Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out:

Ha. You really enjoy changes threads so you can leave Gibson out don't you?

In saying that I generally like your changes. Jacobs, Adams, McMahon all have to go and not be seen again until next year for mine.

Ha. You really enjoy changes threads so you can leave Gibson out don't you?

In saying that I generally like your changes. Jacobs, Adams, McMahon all have to go and not be seen again until next year for mine.

Ignore the Gibson 'out'

It's a piss take.

Firitto Thompson Wright
Atley Hansen Hine
Harvey Black Thomas
Wood Petrie Wells

Out: Jacobs, Adams, Daw, Gibson, McMahon

Freudian slip? :p

In all seriousness though, if we ignore the usual BS of dropping Gibson and instead drop Black, it's not a bad side. I would love if it Wells was fit for the Cats game but I can't see it happening.

Thought a few people here might have liked what Buckley was saying about it being time for Collingwood players to decide how good they want to be, with up to five changes mooted after a number of lacklustre games capped by the humiliation against *. If they bring Reid straight in that would like us rushing Wells back - desperate to get an important player back in.

Thought a few people here might have liked what Buckley was saying about it being time for Collingwood players to decide how good they want to be, with up to five changes mooted after a number of lacklustre games capped by the humiliation against *. If they bring Reid straight in that would like us rushing Wells back - desperate to get an important player back in.

Reid will play. I watched buckley on afl 360 and you could sense he was pumped for this weekends game, he just looked angry so hopefully for them that reflects back onto his players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back