No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was a few pages back.. but the Australian article was interesting..

So ASADA has the defence "you can't complain now about the joint investigation cause you never complained before"...

but we now find out that the club AND the players AND hird.. did complain.. loudly and in writing... over and over and over and over.. including to the AFL and head of ASADA.. and then they complained again during the interviews.. and then again after the interviews.. and then again waiting for the report.. in fact the documents show that they did nothing BUT complain about the joint nature of the investigation for ALL of last year...

The bigger question is why they didn't take it to court last year.. when it was obvious that it was being conducted illegally.. like before we got belted with the games biggest penalties..

My suspicion is still that the club was 'promised' that the punishments last year would be the end of it.. and that ASADA would not proceed further. I truly believe the show cause notices and McDipshits media show were a shock and surprise and hence this court action..

Going to LOVE watching ASADA argue to Justice Middleton that "they never complained" while Middleton is staring at over 25 legal requests for verification of the legal status of the investigation...

I was driving when I heard her say that and very nearly crashed the car :rolleyes:
That's only for people who deliberately set out to CHEAT and MANIPULATE the system... not for people who have a cult and write emails stating everything is to be 'legal and safe'...

I can't believe none of you get that.. Internet dummies...:rolleyes::drunk:

So ASADA has the defence "you can't complain now about the joint investigation cause you never complained before"...

but we now find out that the club AND the players AND hird.. did complain.. loudly and in writing... over and over and over and over.. including to the AFL and head of ASADA.. and then they complained again during the interviews.. and then again after the interviews.. and then again waiting for the report.. in fact the documents show that they did nothing BUT complain about the joint nature of the investigation for ALL of last year...

The bigger question is why they didn't take it to court last year.. when it was obvious that it was being conducted illegally.. like before we got belted with the games biggest penalties..

My suspicion is still that the club was 'promised' that the punishments last year would be the end of it.. and that ASADA would not proceed further. I truly believe the show cause notices and McDipshits media show were a shock and surprise and hence this court action..

Going to LOVE watching ASADA argue to Justice Middleton that "they never complained" while Middleton is staring at over 25 legal requests for verification of the legal status of the investigation...

I don't get why ASADA can complain about our supplements program now when they didn't at the time.

CourteousWellinformedBlackfly.gif

I'm also looking forward to the day in court when ASADA have to argue why the 'interim' report A) wasn't a breach of confidentiality B) libellous C) factually incorrect D) contained less than 1% of 'provable' allegations and E) was released without passing through an ADRVP

Going to be really interesting... almost as interesting as watching ASADA trying to use an internal administrative governance report, written by someone with no legal experience or sports science knowledge, to prove that we took banned substances at an ADRVP.. fun times!

That's only for people who deliberately set out to CHEAT and MANIPULATE the system... not for people who have a cult and write emails stating everything is to be 'legal and safe'...

& dont forget those having 'stupid wives'...

And then there was Caroline Wilson at The Age: "If Hird thought he was smart allowing his wife to speak for him then he has outsmarted himself. If Tania Hird thought it smart to continue her campaign against Demetriou, then her focus only underlined her stupidity."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-24/milligan-hell-hath-no-fury-like-an-afl-system-scorned/5341686

Just for the theatre of it I'd love a bit of

Judge: "ok thanks for these, but we don't seem to have the replies from ASADA here, guys, could you provide me your replies to these emails?"

ASADA: nng

Re: why we didn't fight last year. It sounds funny, but I'm pretty sure they didn't want to drag out the process. We're adamant that nothing had been done wrong and that the investigation would be competent

So ASADA has the defence "you can't complain now about the joint investigation cause you never complained before".....

You could not make this s**t up. First the AFL forces ASADA to release the interim report so that they can lay charges and protect the integrity of the competition. Now ASADA tells us that the AFL supplied most of the evidence for show cause notices... So what was the purpose of the interim report??

We also did want to take the whole thing to court last year, but there was the little case of 17 club presidents being called in to threaten us with de registration and then later in the year with holding dividend payments...

I don't know how some (most) in the media don't look at how illegal the whole investigation was, and why not a single charge has been laid from the ACC media show that started this whole freaking mess.

I'm also looking forward to the day in court when ASADA have to argue why the 'interim' report A) wasn't a breach of confidentiality B) libellous C) factually incorrect D) contained less than 1% of 'provable' allegations and E) was released without passing through an ADRVP

Or insisting that they must proceed to appease the public interest. Public interest generated by their illegal investigation and illegal release of NAD protected information!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But but but they didn't refuse to be interviewed, they agreed to the prothess....

Just for the theatre of it I'd love a bit of

Judge: "ok thanks for these, but we don't seem to have the replies from ASADA here, guys, could you provide me your replies to these emails?"

ASADA: nng

097612400410_ZM-41_Can_O_Crickets.jpg

Also Caro thinks that while this illegal investigation took place James should have just gone away quietly like a good little boy, copped his whack at the AFLs discretion and somehow magically everything would be OK and the players would be safe and free to focus on finals. How corrupt is the AFL if this is even an option?

Going to be really interesting... almost as interesting as watching ASADA trying to use an internal administrative governance report, written by someone with no legal experience or sports science knowledge, to prove that we took banned substances at an ADRVP.. fun times!

Do you know how possible it might be for general public to attend the Aug 11th & onwards court hearing?

What is the likelyhood we might see it on live TV? Or at least highlights on TV / Youtube?

I don't get why ASADA can complain about our supplements program now when they didn't at the time.

Why complain about it when you think you're a chance of the biggest doping coup ever seen in this country, if not the world? They're only complaining about it now because the hard evidence they thought they were a monty to get is non-existent, and even their circumstantial evidence is lacking any sort of punch.

I would like to hear asada explain how they spent $5 million on a wild goosechase after such warnings.
I would like to hear from the head of asada a government agency about thier history of previous joint investigations with other sporting bodies.
Because its illegal i doubt they have a history,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back