Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

there wasn't a thing i could do against 411, scizor and rotor-w completely nullified everything.... wowsk matched up badly against me, if i picked gliscor over hitmonlee he probably wins. all about match ups.

I struggled against wowsk because my best defence against his fighting types was my Mega Scizor who normally switches into them fine on showdown.

But with this tourney, knowing your opponent's pokemon before the battle, they were both carrying fire punch and I just couldn't do anything about Conkledurr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didnt miss anything then. 2 hits 2 flame bodies on Magmortar, Icicle crash, stone miss and Thunder all didnt miss. Well done.

You didnt miss anything then. 2 hits 2 flame bodies on Magmortar, Icicle crash, stone miss and Thunder all didnt miss. Well done.
bad luck man, i used ice spear/ice shard that doesn't miss tho and thunder with galvantula is 90%. I never miss stone edge for some reason in majority of my battles :p The flame bodies were very lucky, i felt bad when the second one happened. For some reason i thought Hitmonlee would one shot togekiss or live its attack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back