Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norm Smith medalist, in a pretty tight, winning grand final.....

Sorry but did you watch that game? They wouldn't have won it without him. He was phenomenal back there, akin to hitting a tennis ball against a wall

I watched the game, the Freo delivery was ordinary. A great game by him but they still win without him and a half reasonable FB back there.

What did he cost? Where did he come from?

If he cost $800k a year, then they wouldn't have all of their skillful ball users. They may not have made the GF.

I also saw the '87 GF. Much the same, Rhys won the Norm Smith, but we win with anyone who did a half decent job.

Judd won a Norm Smith, but the team lost the GF. The next year he didn't win the Norm Smith but they win the flag.

Chris Judd doesn't play in those GF's and they lose both by 5 goals, that's if they even make it.

Saw on a face book page earlier today that the saints will be looking to trade pick 1 for tom boyd, i would normally worry but with MS3's recent posts I am sure that page is full of s**t and just putting together an educated guess.
sorry did i miss something? i recall MS3 stating that we were after a key position player and midfielder from GWS. Never stated who i thought, could be Jaksh or Corr or someone rather than Boyd?

If Frawley leaves of course.

I'm not so sure he will anymore and if he does will it be enough to see him qualify as a Band 1 compo?

I think he'll stay for the money on offer at Melbourne (which is far more than he is likely to receive anywhere else).
Agree. Tell the media you want $800k pa to go, take $650k to stay. Straight out of the player manager handbook.

thylacine60 just found Myspace.

All hail it's new leader.

2ivqfa.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry did i miss something? i recall MS3 stating that we were after a key position player and midfielder from GWS. Never stated who i thought, could be Jaksh or Corr or someone rather than Boyd?
He said it was Tom Boyd in a later post.
Yes you need to read ten pages of crap (sorry my fellow blues) to find the good rumours. Please leave this thread for rumours (or start one only MS3 can post in) as I truly do love reading the witty stuff but on other threads

Yes you need to read ten pages of crap (sorry my fellow blues) to find the good rumours. Please leave this thread for rumours (or start one only MS3 can post in) as I truly do love reading the witty stuff but on other threads

Problem solved, smurf now finds this thread too lame and posted rumours in another this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back